The Student Room Group
Rugrats!!! :biggrin:
Rugrats and pink panther
I know bob the builder, rugrats and the pink panther show. I remember rugrats the most and can only vaguely remember some of the newer versions of bob the builder. I think I'll go for rugrats and panther
Voted The Wild Thornberrys and SuperTed... somehow missed Rugrats in the poll options, otherwise that would definitely have gotten my second vote. :facepalm: Looks like it's doing okay, either way!
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Voted The Wild Thornberrys and SuperTed... somehow missed Rugrats in the poll options, otherwise that would definitely have gotten my second vote. :facepalm: Looks like it's doing okay, either way!

i was thinking doing this everyday apart from sunday is that too much i dont wanna upset mods at tsr:frown:
Original post by Obolinda
I know bob the builder, rugrats and the pink panther show. I remember rugrats the most and can only vaguely remember some of the newer versions of bob the builder. I think I'll go for rugrats and panther

at least you heard of them this time:biggrin:
Original post by Wise Goldie
i was thinking doing this everyday apart from sunday is that too much i dont wanna upset mods at tsr:frown:

I say go for it, if you want to! People seem to be enjoying the polls. Though for these cartoon ones at least, I'd post them in TV shows rather than Creative Corner. :yep:
Original post by AngryJellyfish
I say go for it, if you want to! People seem to be enjoying the polls. Though for these cartoon ones at least, I'd post them in TV shows rather than Creative Corner. :yep:

ok thanks i will:smile:
My mum also banned me from watching Rugrats...
So I went with Bob the Builder.
Rugrats and the Pink Panther were voted by me! the latter one is still better and funnier in German TV. :yes:
Original post by Kallisto
Rugrats and the Pink Panther were voted by me! the latter one is still better and funnier in German TV. :yes:

not if you dont speak german its not:biggrin:
not if you dont speak german its not:biggrin:

The difference between the original the German Pink Panther is the narrator who tells the things happen in an episode in rhymes. In English it is just silent. The narrator made a great contribution to the popularity.

Your content creation is great so if you do have time then go for it! :smile:

Also thanks to all who voted Rugrats. :biggrin:
Bob the builder
Can we fix it??
Bob the builder
Yes we can!!!
(edited 1 year ago)
I ****ing hate what they have done to bob the builder in recent years.

I voted bob the builder, for the original classic bob the builder! Not any of this new CGI ****
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest