The Student Room Group

goldies best cold drink thats not alcohole poll(2 votes allowed)

Scroll to see replies

@Wise Goldie Just Robinsons Orange Juice got my choice. So many drinks and I almost don't drink one of those.
Original post by Obolinda
just a type of salt. basically they use different types of salt in the recipe/formula.

smart obo:five: that sort of knowledge i know nothing about:biggrin: i onlt know films and music and maybe dogs:smile:
Original post by Obolinda
why u choose 3 this time? :biggrin:

cos i gave more choices so give people 3 to pick and also its made it quite even the results with everyone voting 3 dont you think:biggrin:
Original post by Kallisto
@Wise Goldie Just Robinsons Orange Juice got my choice. So many drinks and I almost don't drink one of those.

maybe there a german drink you have:smile:
Original post by Wise Goldie
(...)

maybe there a german drink you have:smile:

iced coffee
iced tea
many different kinds of juices
cold water

These drinks are avalaible everywhere, you just didn't add them to your poll. :wink:
iced coffee
iced tea
cold water

These drinks are avalaible everywhere, you just didn't add them to your poll. :wink:

Ice tea is great! :smile:

Looks like Goldie's gonna have to do another non-alcoholic drinks poll after all. :biggrin:
Original post by TriplexA

Looks like Goldie's gonna have to do another non-alcoholic drinks poll after all. :biggrin:

Let us remember him.

@Wise Goldie ey, we need another non-alcoholic drink poll in the next day. And don't forget the iced coffee next time!

Done!
Let us remember him.

@Wise Goldie ey, we need another non-alcoholic drink poll in the next day. And don't forget the iced coffee next time!

Done!

:rofl:

Poor Goldie gave us 3 votes on this poll to avoid another one and here we are - sorry Goldie! :biggrin:
(edited 1 year ago)
:rofl:

Poor Goldie gave us 3 votes on this poll to avoid another one and here we are. :biggrin:

As if Goldie really thought that the first poll would be the last one too. He is already on fire to make a new one, I am sure.
iced coffee
iced tea
cold water

if i added everything to every poll i would do 1 a month:biggrin:

maybe i will i will see cos i got next 5-6 already lined up to do:u:
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending