The Student Room Group

AQA A Level Economics Paper 2 7136/2 - 6 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by o.opiu
Thats what i basically wrote about, UK export demand falling over time, so decreasing the value of exports. I think there’s a difference between export value(price) and value of exports (total export revenue)

what did you write? I wrote about inflation, quality of goods and the Exchange rate.
Original post by skaushal
what did you write? I wrote about inflation, quality of goods and the Exchange rate.

I wrote bout changed in comparative advantage in manufacturing for example, relative inflation, and cost if production (high NMW as opposed to less developed countries)
I wrote bout how all of them decreased demand for UK exports decreasing our value of exports
Original post by CobblyWobbly
I hope they were. But if they werent surely they would allow it if the majority of student who answered that question also interpreted it the same way? Because I think that is the case

Hopefully, however there was a paper where they referred to the natural rate of unemployment in a question, not unemployment in general, a lot of students got caught out and lost marks. However this may not apply in this context because the natural rate of unemployment is actually mentioned in the specification, a distinction between exports and value of exports isn't so I i am sure you are right
what was context 1 about
Original post by Aguero9320
Hopefully, however there was a paper where they referred to the natural rate of unemployment in a question, not unemployment in general, a lot of students got caught out and lost marks. However this may not apply in this context because the natural rate of unemployment is actually mentioned in the specification, a distinction between exports and value of exports isn't so I i am sure you are right

Yh I hope so because this question could have so easily been interpreted as demand cos that can lead to more total value anyway. And also first year of exams they should be way more lenient
Is there a thread for paper 3? im so scared for that one cause the 25 marker could be on anything
Original post by skaushal

Yh I put those exact things. You think theyll still give us marks even if we misinterpreted the q?
What were the questions for context 1 again, I did context 3.
Original post by ethan.stone
I did it too, absolute gift of a 15 and 25.
Original post by tubby turtle 1
What were the questions for context 1 again, I did context 3.

did u find out lol
Original post by username5929163
I did context 2 and it asked about the percentage difference.

do you remeber any 25 markers or any questions that could help for my mocks ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending