The Student Room Group

AQA A Level Economics Paper 3 7136/3 - 13 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Scroll to see replies

i'm hoping for market failure but it is most likely to be financial markets -looking at the advance information including everything for the financial market topic - 4.2.4.1 The structure of fnancial markets and fnancial assets, 4.2.4.2 Commercial banks and investment banks, 4.2.4.4 The regulation of the fnancial system
Original post by fatimaasx
i'm hoping for market failure but it is most likely to be financial markets -looking at the advance information including everything for the financial market topic - 4.2.4.1 The structure of fnancial markets and fnancial assets, 4.2.4.2 Commercial banks and investment banks, 4.2.4.4 The regulation of the fnancial system

ill cry if it is
Guys what is the structure for the 25 marker in this paper. Is it just the same as a regular 25?? I cant believe im asking this now cuz ive just been treating this 25 like a regular one.
Guys what is the structure for the 25 marker in this paper. Is it just the same as a regular 25?? I cant believe im asking this now cuz ive just been treating this 25 like a regular one.
Reply 24
Original post by harryh21

its exactly the same but every point you make should be from the extract
what did everyone think of paper 3? Loved the context, but personally feel like a bombed it bcuz i didnt develop chains of reasoning
ran severely out of time, too
hoping the grade boundaries are lower than last year, cuz otherwise im stuck with a D :frown:
What did people say for the factors forecasting sales?
Reply 28
Original post by borat32

Consumer confidence, interest rates and RDY
Original post by ayabazz
Consumer confidence, interest rates and RDY

I had to rush for 10 and 15 to get to 25 marker
MCQS were horrible
Original post by borat32

inflation/interest rates, increase in middle income households i only had time to do two 😭
Original post by borat32

consumer and business confidence, the stage of the current economic cycle, and the type of aircraft they produced (it said that narrow aircrafts sold quicker than wider aircrafts, so that would be a factor)
Original post by borat32

Population growth YED
Original post by neymarjr1107
consumer and business confidence, the stage of the current economic cycle, and the type of aircraft they produced (it said that narrow aircrafts sold quicker than wider aircrafts, so that would be a factor)

Calm tho I put to consumer demand/confidence together with economic growth and air craft manufacturing is derived from the demand for airlines and holidays which are a luxury good so a downturn in the economy from an economic shock may lead to business failure.
Guys for the 25 marker I did points for and against, however some people in my class ask that was wrong and it wasn’t want the question asked for, does anyone remember the exact wording of the question or if I’m right or wrong
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 36
Guys what was the exact wording of the 25 marker again
Something along the lines of government financial support ?
Original post by Mtradz
Guys what was the exact wording of the 25 marker again
Something along the lines of government financial support ?

I think it was something like "to what extent should the government provide financial aid to firms in the commercial airline industry" - I could be wrong but I think it was definitely about government financial support
Reply 38
Original post by Startrevisingnow
I think it was something like "to what extent should the government provide financial aid to firms in the commercial airline industry" - I could be wrong but I think it was definitely about government financial support

Thanks
Reply 39
How do you guys structure your 15 and 25 markers

I do 3 detailed paragraphs with eval + intro and conclusion for 25

And do 2 detailed paragraphs for the 15

Each detailed paragraph is about a page

Just wanted to know if I’m doing it right

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending