The Student Room Group

AQA A Level Economics Paper 3 7136/3 - 13 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by maxcovel39
search it up

Yh dammit ur right, thought shares and share capital was the same thing
hey guys you see for the 10 marker did you need to use all 3 figures or it doesn't matter as long as it was from extract B

and for the 25 marker did you need to mention an example of government support financial or otherwise because I didn't really do it I just argued for and against essentially. how many marks do you think id lose if its the case

any reply would help

thanks
Original post by Mtradz
hey guys you see for the 10 marker did you need to use all 3 figures or it doesn't matter as long as it was from extract B

and for the 25 marker did you need to mention an example of government support financial or otherwise because I didn't really do it I just argued for and against essentially. how many marks do you think id lose if its the case

any reply would help

thanks

For 10 marker as long as u included enough data to support whichever aircraft manufacturer was the most successful alongside limitations of the data and a judgment at the end you will get 8-10 marks.
For 25 i wouldn’t say would lose many marks for not including something like a subsidy but as long as u explained negatives of financial support like over reliance and crowding out of private sector investment (and positives) and evaluate throughout. Writing about a subsidy id say just makes it easier to discuss the positives and negatives and allows u to talk about macro effects aswell.
Original post by borat32
For 10 marker as long as u included enough data to support whichever aircraft manufacturer was the most successful alongside limitations of the data and a judgment at the end you will get 8-10 marks.
For 25 i wouldn’t say would lose many marks for not including something like a subsidy but as long as u explained negatives of financial support like over reliance and crowding out of private sector investment (and positives) and evaluate throughout. Writing about a subsidy id say just makes it easier to discuss the positives and negatives and allows u to talk about macro effects aswell.

Thanks so much
for the 25 marker these were my points:

point 1: subsidy leading to lower unemployment

eval1: subsidy is costly

point 2: financial support would however lead to potential firms being reliant on support

eval 2: it leads to low price for consumers

conclusion financial support is better.

is my eval 2 considered an eval?? or does it not count as it doesn't rlly have anything to do with the point. how many marks would I lose for this? any reply would be helpful. thx.
Anyone have a list of a bunch of the mcqs that came up?
What did you end up getting?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending