The Student Room Group

ULIP

Was looking at University of London Institute in Paris for a choice in 2023 - would I have a decent chance of getting in with predicted grades B,B,B ; are they quite strict with their admissions?
Original post by calh04
Was looking at University of London Institute in Paris for a choice in 2023 - would I have a decent chance of getting in with predicted grades B,B,B ; are they quite strict with their admissions?

I'm in the first year of ULIP at the moment! This is the first year that they've been oversubscribed and had to reject people as I've heard that usually they are more relaxed. However it's a growing uni with more and more applicants so they are likely to only accept you with ABB. Good luck!!
Reply 2
did you end up applying?
Reply 3
i would love to get in touch! just got an offer for the university and there is not much online about it haha

Original post by Anonymous
I'm in the first year of ULIP at the moment! This is the first year that they've been oversubscribed and had to reject people as I've heard that usually they are more relaxed. However it's a growing uni with more and more applicants so they are likely to only accept you with ABB. Good luck!!
Reply 4
Original post by gpeck
did you end up applying?

I’ve done my ucas, it’s with the school just to be confirmed now 🤞
Reply 5
are you in the ULIP instagram group?
Reply 6
Original post by gpeck

I am not !
could I be added? I have been offered an interview by them
my username there is also calh04 :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by calh04
I am not !
could I be added? I have been offered an interview by them
my username there is also calh04 :smile:

yep of course, just added you! congrats on your interview!!
hi! im hoping to apply to ULIP in a few years but im a US student. how hard is the application process? It's my number one school and I want to study International Politics (not the one with French).
Original post by gpeck

hey would u be able to add me as well? just got my offer the other day

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending