The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Official Staffordshire University 2023 Applicant Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Good evening
Can anyone give me tips for the Pre CAS interview.
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
Original post by Elleannge
Good evening
Can anyone give me tips for the Pre CAS interview.

Hey there! I just recently did my Pre-CAS interview and unfortunately, I was refused the CAS. I don't really know what I did wrong, but some important notes are to be able to show that you are returning to your home country, that you have a job available, etc, etc. If you have been refused a visa from another country, just state it, don't overshare. And be calm and passionate about the degree you will be pursuing, I hope you have the best of luck! and be able to do what I couldn't.
Reply 22
Original post by Anonymous
Hey there! I just recently did my Pre-CAS interview and unfortunately, I was refused the CAS. I don't really know what I did wrong, but some important notes are to be able to show that you are returning to your home country, that you have a job available, etc, etc. If you have been refused a visa from another country, just state it, don't overshare. And be calm and passionate about the degree you will be pursuing, I hope you have the best of luck! and be able to do what I couldn't.

Thanks wish you well
How long did it take for you to receive your unconditional offer
(edited 9 months ago)
I

Original post by Elleannge
Thanks wish you well
How long did it take for you to receive your unconditional offer

I applied in january by the deadline and received my offer by april, and I already had my IB Scores, so that helped me a lot to quicken the process, but I had to send them by email so they could change the offer to unconditional.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending