The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Support and Motivation at Staffordshire University - International Student Support

Hi everyone,

I’m Motasim, an international student from Pakistan, I’m currently studying Digital Marketing at post graduate level (MSc) in Staffordshire University, Stoke-On-Trent. I’m making this thread to share my experience as an international student here at Staffordshire University and highlight the incredible support I have received throughout my academic journey.

I understand the unique challenges that international students face when transitioning into a new environment and as I head towards the completion of my master’s degree I can confidently say that Staffordshire University made the transition quite easy for me. From the moment I stepped foot on campus, I have received unwavering support and motivation, the lecturers and academic advisors have been very instrumental in helping me navigate the intricacies of my course. They have cultivated a supportive and inclusive learning environment which has been instrumental in boosting my confidence.

Staffordshire University understands the unique challenges international students face in terms of cultural adjustments and even homesickness. They have carefully implemented a comprehensive support system that extends beyond just the academic aspect. The University recognises the importance of practical skills and hands-on experiences in preparing students for the real world.

I was assigned an academic mentor who has been an invaluable source of guidance and support, not only in relation to my studies but also in helping me navigate life outside the university.

Thanks to the comprehensive support at Staffordshire University, I have not only gained solid education, I've also been able to develop the necessary skills needed to thrive in the competitive global market. The staff’s dedication to students’ success is truly commendable. If you are considering studying at Staffordshire University as an international student and have any questions about the support available, please feel free to reach out.

I wish you all the best in your journey to university!

Thanks
Motasim (Staffordshire University Content Creator)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending