The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Official Staffordshire University Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten an offer from Staffordshire for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels/other qualifications you are taking and the course you applied for!!

Click here to join other university offer holder threads!
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten an offer from Staffordshire for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels/other qualifications you are taking and the subject you want to study!!

hi! i’m summer. i’ve just received my criminology with foundation year offer! i’m really excited to start this september an hoping to meet some people before i arrive !🙈
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi im Danniella and I have a conditional offer to study adult nursing. It would be great to meet people who will be joining in September
Original post by Summerfreya
hi! i’m summer. i’ve just received my criminology with foundation year offer! i’m really excited to start this september an hoping to meet some people before i arrive !🙈

Hi @Summerfreya
We're so glad you're excited to start with us. I hope you're able to connect with some Criminology students here. in the meantime, you can find one of our students (Emilia) at Unibuddy - https://www.staffs.ac.uk/student-life/chat-to-a-student
Best wishes,
^Shaun
hey guys, joining University Connect by TSR is another way to meet people who have applied to the same course as you!! the link is here - make your connections now!! :heart:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending