The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham trent clifton campus

HELLO, IM BIT LOST AS I WILL BE TRAVELLING FROM LEICESTER TO NOTTINGHAM CLIFTON CAMPUS. Could Someone PLS TELL ME HOW TO TRAVEL THERE FROM LEICESTER AND IS THERE ANY CAR PARKING SPACE AS PARKING PERMIT ARE SOLD OUT. THANK YOU
Original post by anonymous_kid13
HELLO, IM BIT LOST AS I WILL BE TRAVELLING FROM LEICESTER TO NOTTINGHAM CLIFTON CAMPUS. Could Someone PLS TELL ME HOW TO TRAVEL THERE FROM LEICESTER AND IS THERE ANY CAR PARKING SPACE AS PARKING PERMIT ARE SOLD OUT. THANK YOU

Hi @anonymous_kid13 👋

Sorry to hear you've not been able to get a parking permit. Parking on Clifton Campus is extremely limited so there's normally only a short supply of permits available.

If you're planning on travelling by car to Clifton Campus, I'd recommend using the city’s Park & Ride services. You can park at the NET Tram Park & Ride - Clifton South site and catch the tram, getting off at the Rivergreen tram stop. Our Clifton Campus is a ten-minute walk from Rivergreen.

You can find out more about the city’s Park & Ride services on the Nottingham Express Transit (NET) site.

Best wishes,
Gurpreet - NTU Rep
(edited 1 year ago)
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending