The Student Room Group

Student Tenancy Takeover needed in Nottingham for 23/24

Hi,
I am looking to find a tenancy takeover for a room in Unipol a student accommodation in Nottingham. It is £166 per week at The student hideout which is a luxury accommodation based in the centre of the city (a 5 minute walk to Nottingham Trent University and tram stops upon entry which can take you to University of Nottingham in around 10 minutes.) The room is an ensuite with all inclusive bills. The contract is 48 weeks from 1/9/2023 ('the start date') and ending on 31/7/2024 ('the end date')

Please message or reply to this thread if you are interested and I can give you further information
(edited 1 year ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hii !!URGENT!! LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO TAKE OVER MY TENANCY!
Starting from 15/09/2023 to 06/09/2024
0.7 miles to NTU, 10 mins walk to NTU, close to the city centre
The rent is £161 per week
Bills included
Will be sharing with 5 other people:smile:
Premium range 3 ensuite room with private toilet, biggest room in the flat
Shared kitchen
DM if you're interested!!!
Reply 2
Hi. Are any of you still looking for people to take over your tenancy ??
Reply 3
Original post by dietprada0
Bills included
Shared kitchen

Hi are u still looking for someone to take over
Reply 4
Yh im looking for someone to takeover my tenancy asap its at york house one of the most luxury accoms in notts!
Reply 5
Original post by Sandie.
Hi are u still looking for someone to take over

Hi I’m still looking
Reply 6
Original post by M24122928

Hi I am still looking

Yes I am if you are interested
Reply 8
Original post by fuegokiki
Hi,
I am looking to find a tenancy takeover for a room in Unipol a student accommodation in Nottingham. It is £166 per week at The student hideout which is a luxury accommodation based in the centre of the city (a 5 minute walk to Nottingham Trent University and tram stops upon entry which can take you to University of Nottingham in around 10 minutes.) The room is an ensuite with all inclusive bills. The contract is 48 weeks from 1/9/2023 ('the start date') and ending on 31/7/2024 ('the end date')

Please message or reply to this thread if you are interested and I can give you further information

Hi is this still available
I have an accommodation on the city campus of Nottingham Trent university Byron residence. Walking distance to city centre and Victoria centre. The rent per week is 189 ensuite room spacious bedroom and bathroom shared kitchen need someone asap to takeover tenancy dm me if you are interested
URGENT TAKEOVER NEEDED - Nottingham St Peters Court 153 p/w 44 week contract. shared kitchen, ensuite bathroom, 3/4 bed. St Peter’s Court is in a vibrant area of the city popular with students thanks to its great range of bars and cafes, and its proximity to the city centre and university campuses. Gym and free bus travel included in price.
Original post by hawarae
Hi is this still available

Hi I have a 153 p/w room available!
Reply 12
Original post by 12345BusBee
Hi I have a 153 p/w room available!

Where
Original post by hawarae
Where

NG7 , gym and free transport plus bills all included
Reply 14

Yes I am, 107 per week
Reply 15
Original post by fuegokiki
Hi,

Is this still available
Reply 16
Original post by 12345BusBee
NG7 , gym and free transport plus bills all included

What accom is it
Original post by hawarae
What accom is it

st peters court
Reply 18
Original post by dietprada0
Bills included
Shared kitchen

Hi im interested!
Reply 19
Room available in 6 student house share. Contract till end of July. Full length of contract costs £3.5k excluding bills coming at £78 a week in Lenton good location for going university

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending