Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

Official University of Brighton 2023 Applicant Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Hi,
I am got a offer to do podiatry at Brighton and need accommodation. Is anyone else looking to find private accommodation.
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Reply 61
Original post by ifif4
Hi,
I am got a offer to do podiatry at Brighton and need accommodation. Is anyone else looking to find private accommodation.

I put it as my insurance, apparently if you put it as your insurance you don't get accommodation unless you book privately, so if I don't get into my firm then I will be looking to find private accommodation too, lol.
Reply 62
Original post by University of Brighton Enquiries
Hi Everyone :biggrin:

This thread is for people who are thinking of applying to University of Brighton for 2023!

You can meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
Why are you interested in the University of Brighton?

Hi!
I'm looking to study events management and international marketing.
I was really interested in Brighton because of it's location and the people I've spoken too from it all seem like such lovely lovely people! It was also one of the first uni's I looked at and when I went there!
I was looking to do biomed at Brighton, and had put it down as my first choice. Now I hear they are getting rid of a load of their staff and are in a big financial mess.

https://www.theargus.co.uk/news/23501303.university-brighton-make-staff-redundant-amid-financial-worries/

I can't see how teaching can be as good there if lots of staff are sacked and there might not be enough money for equipment and stuff.

I'm really worried about this and thinking maybe I should change to go somewhere else. Anyone else worried about this?
Reply 64
Original post by Flozzz
Hi!
Let's be friends! I'm studying international marketing and events management at Brighton (Moulescomb) and I'm interested in it because I really want to be near the beach and also because Brighton is a nice place. Though the price of accomadation at Mithras is very steep! I think Varley Park is better. Anyone applying for Varley Park?

Hiya, I've applied to Varley Park as my first choice. I've been to Brighton a couple of times and I also really love the atmosphere, everyone I met at the campus was so lovely and has made me really excited to join next year. Where did you end up deciding on applying for?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending