The Student Room Group

Alte

I completely get what you mean. I’m skeptical about Georgia but looking through the curriculum and researching into the uni it seems like a possibility.
Original post by ZainMirza
I completely get what you mean. I’m skeptical about Georgia but looking through the curriculum and researching into the uni it seems like a possibility.

What are the entry requirements for georgia?
Depends what degree you do. For grad entry 4 years you’re looking for a 2.1/1sts and normal im not sure tbh.
did anyone got to alte university
Reply 4
Anyone gone to ALTE?

Is it GMC approved?
Original post by anonymous0060
did anyone got to alte university

I’m starting Alte this November 2023 for med
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous

Nice, you from UK?
Could you give an update on how it is, facilities, accomodation etc and level of education etc.

I'm interested in applying to Alte for 2024 September
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous

Hey, are you looking for apartments? I am a student at alte university and through some UK students who have been here for a couple years, helped me to find an apartment in Tbilisi. If you want, I can send their email.
Reply 8
Original post by (Muhammad)
Hey, are you looking for apartments? I am a student at alte university and through some UK students who have been here for a couple years, helped me to find an apartment in Tbilisi. If you want, I can send their email.

Yes please provide email address.
Are they at Alte or TMA!
Reply 9
Original post by Saad146
Yes please provide email address.
Are they at Alte or TMA!

Hey, I’ve sent you a PM just now. Hopefully it helps!
Reply 10
Original post by Anonymous #2

Hey, sorry if this comment is replying after 2 months, but what subjects did u take to get into alte? I'm currently taking as level bio, chem and psychology, & plan to take the same in a level. Would it be a possibility to be accepted with these subjects?
Original post by Mellyopop
Hey, sorry if this comment is replying after 2 months, but what subjects did u take to get into alte? I'm currently taking as level bio, chem and psychology, & plan to take the same in a level. Would it be a possibility to be accepted with these subjects?

Hi, I study in Georgia, currently in 3rd year, shoot me any questions you have. Those subjects are fine to get into Alte.
Reply 12
Original post by Anonymous #3
Hi, I study in Georgia, currently in 3rd year, shoot me any questions you have. Those subjects are fine to get into Alte.

Hi there?
How's your living expenses been per month?

How is it teaching wise and studying wise,?
Original post by Saad146
Hi there?
How's your living expenses been per month?
How is it teaching wise and studying wise,?

Join this group, it’s for Georgia 2024 applicants‎ https://chat.whatsapp.com/F1hl746S7s62dkfJFiE5Q5

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending