The Student Room Group
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath

Bath Spa University Clearing 2023

This is a thread to discuss Bath Spa University for Clearing 2023.

You can find their current course listings here >>

Find other Clearing discussions here on TSR >>

You can find more support in our Applications, Clearing and UCAS forum.

Good luck with everything!
I've just been accepted to bath spa through clearing, am wondering about accomodation?? I am unfamiliar with the location - my course would mean I'm based on newton park campus. Any recommendations/information? Where most first years are based/if travelling into the uni from Bankside house halls is a hassle etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath
Reply 2
Original post by rocklover43
I've just been accepted to bath spa through clearing, am wondering about accomodation?? I am unfamiliar with the location - my course would mean I'm based on newton park campus. Any recommendations/information? Where most first years are based/if travelling into the uni from Bankside house halls is a hassle etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Hi- I've also got into bath spa but got an unconditional offer so organised my accommodation a few months ago. Basically the main 2 accommodation areas on campus where first years go are Lakeside and Gardens; Lakeside is cheaper but older buildings etc while Gardens is more expensive but nicer. I'm not too sure about bankside, looks like it has not many spaces so idk if they would be filled already. With regards to getting to uni the public transport is supposed to be good as there's stops in town and at newton park plus you're not allowed to bring a car so pretty much all students take the buses as far as I know. Hope this helps, lmk if there's anything else you want to know & congrats on the place :smile:
Ty for the info! If you dont mind me asking which course are you on? Would be good to have a friend going in as I know no-one
Reply 4
Original post by rocklover43
Ty for the info! If you dont mind me asking which course are you on? Would be good to have a friend going in as I know no-one

No problem! I’m doing creative music technology- what about you? I presume by your username you are doing some sort of geography course haha. Of course, we can talk on some other social media if that would be easier :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending