The Student Room Group
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath

Official Bath Spa University 2023 Applicant Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nasus_elyob
Hey, I got an unconditional for the same course and I'm thinking of going too!

Ooh cool! What other unis have you applied to?
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath
Original post by Jampot1802
Ooh cool! What other unis have you applied to?

hey, sorry for insanely late reply lmfao

i applied to bimm, lipa, manchester met + leeds, and got offers at bimm + manchester met, with no word back from leeds yet. how about you?
Reply 22
Original post by nasus_elyob
hey, sorry for insanely late reply lmfao

i applied to bimm, lipa, manchester met + leeds, and got offers at bimm + manchester met, with no word back from leeds yet. how about you?

Hi again, same to you hahaha
I applied to UWE, Gloucestershire, Bournemouth and Falmouth, but Bath spa always seemed the nicest out of all of them. I can't wait for A levels to be over so I can go there I'm so looking forward to it haha
Reply 23
Original post by StrawberryDreams
Hi!

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Bath Spa University for 2023!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find the list of all other applicant threads for 2023 here. Good luck! :heart:

Hi I'm Euan,

I'm going to be studying Primary and Early Years Education at Bath Spa in 23/24
Congratulations on securing your place, I loved Bath Spa after going to the open day. Are unconditional offers still a thing?
Original post by Hamish MacLeod
Congratulations on securing your place, I loved Bath Spa after going to the open day. Are unconditional offers still a thing?

yeah, i got one :smile:
Hi everyone.

Hope results day went well for you last week. For anyone that got an offer and is now heading to Bath Spa University then you can find our freshers thread here -> Bath Spa University Freshers 2023.

EH
Reply 27
Original post by Ml.whistler
Hiyaaa :smile: I’m Molly and I’ve been offered a place for fashion marketing and management at bath spa and I’ve also applied for Uni of Winchester, UAL, Solent Uni and Uni of Southampton.

I currently study A levels in History, Media and Fine Art.

I went to an open day in the summer and LOVED it! Felt like I was in Jane Austen’s Persuasion the whole time xx

hii :smile: i’m applying for FM this year and am looking to apply to bath spa! i know you must already be at uni but if you do see this do you think you’d be able to help me with my personal statement? x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending