The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Official University of Dundee 2023 Applicant Thread

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone received an offer for Biomedical Science?
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Anyone had an offer for Scots Law?
Reply 22
Original post by Anonymous
Just received confirmation of fee status does this mean anything,

I got this email just before I got an offer...hope that helps
Reply 23
yes I have.

Original post by SunnyMcI
Original post by HMFC74
yes I have.

Ah are you firming or have you got other offers ?
Reply 25
I’ve got 3 other offers and waiting for the last one, then thought I should do the offer holder days for the two I am going to choose between (one will be Dundee). How about you??
Original post by HMFC74
I’ve got 3 other offers and waiting for the last one, then thought I should do the offer holder days for the two I am going to choose between (one will be Dundee). How about you??

So far got 1 other offer still waiting on a further 3..wish they would hurry up. I'm waiting to see all final offers then like you will do offer days. Dundee is probably in my top 2 but still undecided.
The waiting is so annoying!! I have Dundee, Aberdeen and Sheffield, just waiting for Leeds. Who are you waiting for if you don’t mind me asking?

So far got 1 other offer still waiting on a further 3..wish they would hurry up. I'm waiting to see all final offers then like you will do offer days. Dundee is probably in my top 2 but still undecided.
Original post by Anonymous
The waiting is so annoying!! I have Dundee, Aberdeen and Sheffield, just waiting for Leeds. Who are you waiting for if you don’t mind me asking?

I've got Dundee and Aberdeen. Waiting on Edinburgh, Glasgow and Strathclyde. Good luck for your final one. I'm hoping to hopefully hear back in the next week or so.

i got my offer early jan
Original post by mmearak
i got my offer early jan

Great . Are you waiting on any others .
still waiting on strath, glasgow and edinburgh.

Great . Are you waiting on any others .
Original post by mmearak
still waiting on strath, glasgow and edinburgh.

Yup. I'm waiting on exactly the same. Had hoped to have heard at least something by now . Hopefully next week
Got an unconditional to study Mental Health Nursing next year but still got to decide between Dundee and Abertay.

Choices choices
I can't remember if I've been here posted before, either way I have accepted my offer for philosophy.

I was wondering if anyone else is having any trouble with the accommodation site, it keep saying that the minimum amount hasn't been put in, even after choosing them all too see if that would work.
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 35
I figured out the accommodation it's a bit of a silly system, you have to put down every option and every room even the ones that are by the medical school and not near the humanities, but I think it gives them the freedom to put you anywhere, but still know your preference and you can tell them anything they should know. Honestly, I'm not too fussed as long as it is within 15 minutes walking of where the build I need are

anyway, now that sorted anyone on here applying for philosophy?, if you're not on it already I would recommend uni buddy to find other potential 2023 Dundee students and the chats that have been created with some on Whatsapp.

I hope everyones exams are going/have gone well and everyone has a great summer.
Reply 36
hi guys, im going to dundee this september for biomed. I was wondering if anyone knows if there are any group chats for biomed or dundee in general apart from that whatsapp gc full of bots haha. Thank you
Reply 37
yess

Original post by Just Tash
Has anyone received an offer for Biomedical Science?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending