The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Official University of Dundee Applicant Thread for 2024

Hi there,

Welcome to the official University of Dundee Applicant Thread for 2024! Here, you have the opportunity to meet and chat with fellow applicants and ask any questions you want regarding applying to University of Dundee.

Below are some icebreaker questions to help you get started:

“What course are you applying for?”
“Will you be attending any Open Days?”
“How are you feeling about starting University?”

Get involved in more conversations by visiting our directory here and join in with the Yr 13 Chat thread here.

Good luck and happy posting!
Reply 1
Hi, does anyone know when the check-in date for the January 23/24 semester will be? I'm an exchange student and I don't want to book my flight too late or too early.
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Reply 2
Original post by robynpercy
Hi, does anyone know when the check-in date for the January 23/24 semester will be? I'm an exchange student and I don't want to book my flight too late or too early.

Hi, I'm a current Dundee student! I don't know about check-ins exactly, but welcome/refreshers week starts 9th Jan and teaching starts 16th for that semester, so hopefully that might give you an idea roughly? :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by mcfawns
Hi, I'm a current Dundee student! I don't know about check-ins exactly, but welcome/refreshers week starts 9th Jan and teaching starts 16th for that semester, so hopefully that might give you an idea roughly? :smile:

I see, so do you think check ins would start before 9 jan?
Reply 4
Hi, does anyone know if/when there will be offer holder days, specifically for engineering?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending