The Student Room Group
Drawing Tresco, Falmouth University
Falmouth University
Falmouth

Official Falmouth University 2023 Applicant Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Angelisdreaming
Hi! I'm currently studying art, English literature and computer science, and I've applied to do fine art. I haven't had the opportunity to visit Falmouth in person, but I love the look and vibes of the university!

Hey!! I’ve applied for fine art too could I add you on insta?
Drawing Tresco, Falmouth University
Falmouth University
Falmouth
Hi!! I’ve applied for fine art, if anyone is doing a similar course I’d love to make friends!!
Original post by Dqisy
Just applied for the Drawing course!
It would be nice to chat to people doing similar courses before hand as I’m not the best at meeting new people :smile:

Heyyy I’ve applied for the fine art course! Would love to be friends !
Original post by charlotte.may
Hey!! I’ve applied for fine art too could I add you on insta?

Hey! Sure my account is @/angellikesart
Hi everyone.

Hope results day went well for you last week. For anyone that got an offer and is now heading to Falmouth University then you can find our freshers thread here -> Falmouth University Freshers 2023.

EH
Reply 25
Applied for business and marketing online
Original post by amelia1234567891
Hi! Wondered if anyone could help. I have got a place for fine art, which is on the Falmouth campus. But from the students I have talked to, Penryn sounds more social, and I liked glasney. Also liked Carrick, but it seemed quite isolated. I would obviously have to get the bus/ train in everyday. I like the idea of meeting Exeter/ other students on the Penryn campus, but don’t want to be super out of touch with the other fine art students. Also I know I will want to go in and out of Falmouth on the weekends. Basically weighing up which accommodation to pick!! Also not 100% sure I can get a single room at glasney, thanks so much

Hey @amelia1234567891 - what did you pick and what did you end up getting? How did it work out for you?
Having a similar dilemma myself, as Fal is my favourite uni so far, but the accommodation situation is not great. I have applied for illustration.
hi! was wondering how long after interviews/auditions you got your offers and was it in the evening time? anxiously awaiting hearing back after my audition!

Quick Reply

Latest