The Student Room Group
Drawing Tresco, Falmouth University
Falmouth University
Falmouth

Official Falmouth University Applicant Thread for 2024

Hi there,

Welcome to the official Falmouth University Applicant Thread for 2024! Here, you have the opportunity to meet and chat with fellow applicants and ask any questions you want regarding applying to Falmouth University.

Below are some icebreaker questions to help you get started:

“What course are you applying for?”
“Will you be attending any Open Days?”
“How are you feeling about starting University?”

Get involved in more conversations by visiting our directory here and join in with the Yr 13 Chat thread here.

Good luck and happy posting!
What’s the best halls to be in to meet new people?
Drawing Tresco, Falmouth University
Falmouth University
Falmouth
Reply 2
Hi! I'm Olive and I've applied for a place on BA illustration at Falmouth and I have an interview in a couple of days! I'm really excited and looking to make friends with other applicants, if you're the same, find me on Instagram @olivebranch.illustration ( https://www.instagram.com/olivebranch.illustration/?hl=en )
Reply 3
I'm officially heading down to Falmouth in August! Really excited to meet new people and start some adventures!
Hi, I’m Tasha and I’ve applied for BA photography and have an interview in just over a week.
Any tips for the interview? What to expect?
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi, I’m Tasha and I’ve applied for BA photography and have an interview in just over a week.

Super cheesy but be yourself they’re all very chill. Mine was a casual conversation they ask questions like what you want to do with the degree what’s the end goal why do you want to study here in particular
Good luck <3
Reply 6
heyy, my interview is next week, does anybody know how common unconditionals or reduced offers are at falmouth? just curious :smile:
Reply 7
hi, i’ve applied for two different courses and had my interviews on the 15th and 16th. i know it’s not been long at all but how long does it typically take to receive an offer? falmouth is by far my top choice and i can’t focus on my studies bc i’m just stressing about the response😭😭
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous

Hey!! How did the interview go?

Quick Reply

Latest