The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

Official University of Greenwich 2023 Applicant Thread

Hi!

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to University of Greenwich for 2023!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find the list of all other applicant threads for 2023 here. Good luck! :heart:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hollie24
Has anyone received any offers for nursing yet?

What intake ? I applied for January 2023 intake , had interview but haven’t heard back from them
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London
My interview was 2 weeks ago today and still haven’t heard back
Original post by Anonymous
What intake ? I applied for January 2023 intake , had interview but haven’t heard back from them

For January intake as well ?
Reply 4

I had my interview 3 weeks ago and still have not heard back either :/ I take it as good news though , as it’s not a rejection atm
Just got my offer to do Business with Finance
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by MissHokage
Just got my offer to do Business with Finance

Wow that’s great ! When did you receive your offer today ?! Is it for January intake :smile:
For January intake as well ?

No, mines for September 2023
Original post by Nale1
I had my interview 3 weeks ago and still have not heard back either :/ I take it as good news though , as it’s not a rejection atm

Was it for nursing also? It’s so stressful isn’t it I hate waiting! I wish we were told on the day :frown:
Wow that’s great ! When did you receive your offer today ?! Is it for January intake :smile:

Yeah, it was for September 2023
Reply 10
Was it for nursing also? It’s so stressful isn’t it I hate waiting! I wish we were told on the day :frown:

Mike was for Childrens nursing , for January intake , and yes it’s so stressful :/ I hope I get a place , and yeah same honestly I hate it :frown:
Original post by MissHokage
Yeah, it was for September 2023

Ah, okay that’s cool though.
Original post by Nale1
Mike was for Childrens nursing , for January intake , and yes it’s so stressful :/ I hope I get a place , and yeah same honestly I hate it :frown:

Mine was child nursing also, I think child nursing is so competitive compared to the other different types of nursing courses at uni and it’s not always easy to be accepted onto x
Reply 13
Mine was child nursing also, I think child nursing is so competitive compared to the other different types of nursing courses at uni and it’s not always easy to be accepted onto x

Very true :/ I mean hopefully we both get in 🤞or at least hear soon x
Original post by Nale1
Very true :/ I mean hopefully we both get in 🤞or at least hear soon x

Fingers crossed I will let you know if I hear back x
Reply 15
Fingers crossed I will let you know if I hear back x

Okay me too xx 🤞
Midwifery!
Original post by star150904
Midwifery!

Which intake ?
Hello! I have applied for Paramedic Science at Medway (2023)! I had my interview on the 3rd of November still haven't heard anything back just yet!
Reply 19
Original post by Parker Edwards
Hello! I have applied for Paramedic Science at Medway (2023)! I had my interview on the 3rd of November still haven't heard anything back just yet!

Hi, yes they are taking long, I also had an interview for nursing on the 9th November, and have not heard anything either.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending