On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

Official University of Greenwich 2023 Applicant Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by MissHokage
Yeah, it was for September 2023

Hi :smile: I just wanted to ask if your online interview was one-to-one, so only one interviewer? Thank you!
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London
Original post by evefad
Hi :smile: I just wanted to ask if your online interview was one-to-one, so only one interviewer? Thank you!

I applied for a business and finance course so there aren’t any interviews I think you were meant to quote @Parker Edwards who applied for ParaMed I heard those courses have interviews.
(Disclaimer: If this wasn’t who yet weren’t meant to quote I do apologise for @ them)
Reply 42
Original post by MissHokage
I applied for a business and finance course so there aren’t any interviews I think you were meant to quote @Parker Edwards who applied for ParaMed I heard those courses have interviews.
(Disclaimer: If this wasn’t who yet weren’t meant to quote I do apologise for @ them)

Ahh sorry my mistake! If you haven’t received a reply yet, I hope you get an offer for your course!!
I meant to @ people who applied for nursing haha but if @ is happy to share about his interview too, that’d be helpful. Thank you anyway!! :smile:
Original post by evefad
Ahh sorry my mistake! If you haven’t received a reply yet, I hope you get an offer for your course!!
I meant to @ people who applied for nursing haha but if @ is happy to share about his interview too, that’d be helpful. Thank you anyway!! :smile:

Honestly, it’s alright. Yeah I got my conditional offer for BA Hons in Business w/Finance. The conditional offer I was given was 112 UCAS points.

(Edit: Got it in Nov)
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by evefad

My interview wasn't even a one-to-one. It was pre-recorded videos and I had to answer those questions within 4 minutes 😂😂
Original post by Anonymous
I have an offer for January 2023 for adult nursing this afternoon 🥳🥳🥳

Congratulations! If you have started already, hope it’s going well!! I have an interview for adult nursing Sep intake soon and wanted to ask for any advice :smile: was it only one interviewer and how did you find the questions? Any tips, also do you have any idea what Qs are best to ask the interviewer at the end of the interview? Does it consist of scenarios alongside generic nursing Qs? (If you can’t say certain things about the interview, don’t worry about it!) Sorry for so many questions. If you have any advice, it’d be much appreciated!! Thank you :smile:
Original post by Parker Edwards
My interview wasn't even a one-to-one. It was pre-recorded videos and I had to answer those questions within 4 minutes 😂😂

Oh wow okay 🤣🤣 I think I’d actually prefer that haha but mine is an actual virtual one
Just got a conditional offer for midwifery ☺️ I’m so excited and so pleased especially as this is such a hard course to get into.
Hey folks! 2024 paramedic science applicant here, hope nobody minds me lurking and looking for application tips :P
Just got my unconditional offer for Speech and Language Therapy! Still waiting to hear back from the rest of my options
Got a conditional offer in December for Politics and International relations for 112 UCAS points. Even though it's not the best uni I applied to it's the one I ultimately firmed since it was my only London uni and I would assume London is the best place to study a wide range of political ideologies and get experience in the field (: (plus I already have one A grade and currently am looking at an ABB overall which means I only have to up one of my grades to get an AAB overall)
Original post by Minuetter
Got a conditional offer in December for Politics and International relations for 112 UCAS points. Even though it's not the best uni I applied to it's the one I ultimately firmed since it was my only London uni and I would assume London is the best place to study a wide range of political ideologies and get experience in the field (: (plus I already have one A grade and currently am looking at an ABB overall which means I only have to up one of my grades to get an AAB overall)

Hey that’s really good!! Do you mind if I ask why you couldn’t apply for other London unis as you said Greenwich is your only London Uni at the moment and you are currently at grades ABB? Just interested haha, if that’s okay?
hi there. anyone here got a offer for MSc electrical and electronics engineering for September intake 2023?
Reply 53
I have an offer for adult nursing for September 2023 - anyone else here starting September too?
Reply 54
I'm starting adult nursing September 2023!
Original post by Katey89
I have an offer for adult nursing for September 2023 - anyone else here starting September too?
Reply 55
Original post by soph111m
I'm starting adult nursing September 2023!

Woohoo!! I’ve finally found someone else that’s starting too! Hopefully we’ll be meeting very soon! X
Reply 56
I got in for civil engineering. need to wait for another email.
can anyone tell me anything how their course is and the people and lectures and studies??
little nervous and excited.
Original post by StrawberryDreams
Hi!

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to University of Greenwich for 2023!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find the list of all other applicant threads for 2023 here. Good luck! :heart:

HEYY anyone planning to apply for midwifery or already study midwifery at Greenwich? 🎀
Reply 58
I’m doing biology, looking forward to joining in September
Reply 59
Original post by StrawberryDreams
Hi!

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to University of Greenwich for 2023!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find the list of all other applicant threads for 2023 here. Good luck! :heart:

Hello, Who is doing Finance and Investment next year lmk

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending