The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

Official University of Greenwich 2023 Applicant Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
I applied for midwifery September intake. Had my interview today . Nervously waiting to see if I got in. Really praying I do 🙏🏾😩. Anyone else got an offer for midwifery September start?
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London
Reply 61
Original post by Deja_95
Just got a conditional offer for midwifery ☺️ I’m so excited and so pleased especially as this is such a hard course to get into.

Congratulations 🎉. Is it for September intake or January ? I also applied . Had my interview yesterday but still waiting for decision . How long did you wait after interview to get an offer ?
Reply 62
Hello just wanted to know which date is class starting in medway school of pharmacy for 2023 students?
Reply 63
Anyone here starting psychology at Greenwich?
Reply 64
Original post by Bintub
Congratulations 🎉. Is it for September intake or January ? I also applied . Had my interview yesterday but still waiting for decision . How long did you wait after interview to get an offer ?

I waited for about a week currently I’m a September intake and I’ve just started. I hope it went well for you 😊
Original post by konoto1999
Just got my unconditional offer for Speech and Language Therapy! Still waiting to hear back from the rest of my options

Hi, I've applied for the SLT program at Greenwich University for undergraduate studies starting in September 2024. Did you end up attending Greenwich? If so, how are you finding it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending