Original post by Northumbria University UG Rep
Congratulations on your results!

Becky
Northumbria University UG Rep

Thank you very much!
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Hey Becky any idea what’s happening with enrolment? It’s taking ages to hear from the uni and I need to plan childcare, TIA

Original post by Leahjanemclarenx
Thank you Becky! :smile:
Original post by Kellie_google
Hey Becky any idea what’s happening with enrolment? It’s taking ages to hear from the uni and I need to plan childcare, TIA

Have you not been contacted still? That's odd.

I had my enrolment email on August 27th, and my timetable given today. If I were you I'd ring admissions tomorrow, the number is 0191 406 0901
Original post by Kellie_google

Hi Kellie,

I would recommend contacting our Applicant Services Team as they will be better placed to advise! As an applicant, you can use the 'contact us' button on the applicant portal. Alternatively, please follow this link where you can submit a form - www.northumbria.ac.uk/study-at-northumbria/admissions/contact-us/

Becky
Original post by Northumbria University UG Rep
Hi Kellie,

I would recommend contacting our Applicant Services Team as they will be better placed to advise! As an applicant, you can use the 'contact us' button on the applicant portal. Alternatively, please follow this link where you can submit a form - www.northumbria.ac.uk/study-at-northumbria/admissions/contact-us/

Becky

Hey Becky
I did they asked for another copy of my maths certificate two days ago and still nothing?
Hi Kellie,

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't yet received the information you need, please know that our applicant services team are working as quickly as possible as this is a very busy time for them. I would expect that they will get back to you as soon as possible, but if you'd like to speak to someone, you can give them a call here 0191 406 0901 - this may speed things up.

Many thanks for your continued patience

Steph
Anyone else doing psych in September? :smile:
Original post by Mystic_Meg476
Anyone else doing psych in September? :smile:

Hi Meg,

This is the 2023 forum but we do have one for 2024 in which you may be able to find people on your course 🙂
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7400299
All the best,

Beth

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending