The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Student portal - Northumbria Uni (interview booking)

Hi I received an email to invite to interview and advised to log onto my portal, select my application and book interview. I have 2 problems -1st being I can't log on using a laptop only on my mobile - any reason why? I have cleared cookies, using chrome etc. 2nd issue is there is no book interview option showing to me on my application - are all of the dates gone and will they refresh and show to me, or do I have an IT issue on my login?
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Bella3184
Hi I received an email to invite to interview and advised to log onto my portal, select my application and book interview. I have 2 problems -1st being I can't log on using a laptop only on my mobile - any reason why? I have cleared cookies, using chrome etc. 2nd issue is there is no book interview option showing to me on my application - are all of the dates gone and will they refresh and show to me, or do I have an IT issue on my login?

same thing happened to me. i emailed the uni and im now waiting for there reply.
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Original post by Bella3184

Hi Bella, congratulations on your interview offer!

I'm sorry to here that you're having this issue. If you email: [email protected] they should be able to help you with this 🙂

Beth
Northumbria UG rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending