The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Stuck between my choices any help?

Hi I've applied for Nottingham, York st johns , Hull, Leeds beckett and Northumbria all for law

I got into them all but am stuck in making a choice I ve ruled out most of them . But I'm stuck between Hull(unconditional) and northumbria(conditional) .

My main worry is that they are too many law students at northumbria therefore less opportunities. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks for your time!
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi I've applied for Nottingham, York st johns , Hull, Leeds beckett and Northumbria all for law

I got into them all but am stuck in making a choice I ve ruled out most of them . But I'm stuck between Hull(unconditional) and northumbria(conditional) .

My main worry is that they are too many law students at northumbria therefore less opportunities. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks for your time!

Hiya, happy new year, I hope you're well!

Thank you for your question, I thought I'd give you some information about Northumbria Law school which might help with your decision. I see that you're worried that there may be too many students in our Law school but it is one of the biggest in the UK. I'm actually a business student myself but Law and Business share the same building and I love the building and have never felt like there are too many people in it! The Law section of it contains their own library and a specially designed courtroom. In terms of opportunities we also have our own student law office which you can find more information about here: https://www.northumbria.ac.uk/about-us/academic-departments/northumbria-law-school/study/student-law-office/

I hope this helps and let me know if you have any more questions at all :smile:

Beth
Northumbria UG rep
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending