The Student Room Group
St Mary's Road Campus
University of West London
London

Official University of West London 2023 Applicant Thread

Hi!

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to University of West London for 2023!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find the list of all other applicant threads for 2023 here. Good luck! :heart:
Hi, I don't know if this thread is also for people who have already applied, but I'm applying for two degrees at UWL: Performance and Recording and Popular Music Performance. I'm not currently in school; I'm taking a gap year this year although I just finished getting a TEFL qualification. btw I was born and raised in Florida (and I'm there now) but I'm a British citizen.
St Mary's Road Campus
University of West London
London
Hi, got offer letter for Masters in Applied project management course September 2023 from UWL, need to know how many days and hours classes is being conducted, did student get time for part time? applied for scholarship but didn't got any confirmation on mail and its not even showing at student portal, how can I track my scholarship application?
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Evil Homer
Hi!

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to University of West London for 2023!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find the list of all other applicant threads for 2023 here. Good luck! :heart:

Hi everyone,

1. Computer science (BSc)
2. A level - Computer sci, Psychology, Design & Technology

I'm quite excited to start the course soon, I wanted to know is anybody else thinking about how they would manage their budget while living in London (I'm from Newcastle btw). As I was thinking about internships and part-time jobs but I'm quite confused about it.
Thank you.
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Ekta Chauhan
Hi, got offer letter for Masters in Applied project management course September 2023 from UWL, need to know how many days and hours classes is being conducted, did student get time for part time? applied for scholarship but didn't got any confirmation on mail and its not even showing at student portal, how can I track my scholarship application?

Hi,
Though I got offer for BSc Computer science, would like to know the same. Did you got any updates about it?
(edited 10 months ago)
Hi everyone

I am going to the University for a MMus Electronic Music Composition this September.
I am from New Delhi, India and have worked as an audio engineer for a couple of years and currently work as a podcast editor.
Waiting for the university to send the CAS letter so that I can apply for my student visa quickly.
Original post by yellowfrog81
Hi, I don't know if this thread is also for people who have already applied, but I'm applying for two degrees at UWL: Performance and Recording and Popular Music Performance. I'm not currently in school; I'm taking a gap year this year although I just finished getting a TEFL qualification. btw I was born and raised in Florida (and I'm there now) but I'm a British citizen.

Hi, best of luck with your appplications. I am going for a master's degree in Electronic Music Composition and would love to meet fellow musicians.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending