The Student Room Group
BPP University
BPP University

Application update

Good Morning. Dear Sir/Madam,

I hope you're keeping well. My name is Suhada Akther Lipe and my student application number is AP1006140. I have received a conditional offer letter for January intake. I' ve completed the acceptance form and updated my sop. I would like to know is there any update regarding my application?
Happy to help you any further details if required.
I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Kind Regards
Suhada Akthar Lipe

I hope you're keeping well. My name is Suhada Akther Lipe and my student application number is AP1006140. I have received a conditional offer letter for January intake. I' ve completed the acceptance form and updated my sop. I would like to know is there any update regarding my application?
Happy to help you any further details if required.
I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Kind Regards
Suhada Akthar Lipe
BPP University
BPP University
I hope you're keeping well. My name is Suhada Akther Lipe and my student application number is AP1006140. I have received a conditional offer letter for January intake. I' ve completed the acceptance form and updated my sop. I would like to know is there any update regarding my application?Happy to help you any further details if required.I am looking forward to hearing from you soon. Kind Regards Suhada Akthar Lipe

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending