The Student Room Group

Student finance process

Hello. I sent my application for student finance by post. I sent all the documents they wanted. But in my online student finance app it says "not complete", I should upload a document, for example, a work contract and others, but I sent this at the same time as all the documents. It says that if they need anything, they will send an email, I have not received any email. because the app is not updated yet? the next update is written next week. thanks
Reply 1
Hello. I sent my application for student finance by post. I sent all the documents they wanted. But in my online student finance app it says "not complete", I should upload a document, for example, a work contract and others, but I sent this at the same time as all the documents. It says that if they need anything, they will send an email, I have not received any email. because the app is not updated yet? the next update is written next week. thanks
Original post by Dlnng

Hi there,

Normally, this means our assessors will contact you next week and give you an update on your application. So, please check your account and e-mails for updates over the next week.

Thanks, Graeme

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending