The Student Room Group

UCAS updates

Hi! I’m looking for a bit of advice. My uni application went of yesterday. I’ve had one offer so far, and two confirmation that they had the application emails. Then yesterday afternoon I had two separate emails of one uni saying that my UCAS has been updated but hasn’t said rejection or acceptance. One of the emails was talking about how I could discuss my predicted grades. My ucas has not been updated. I also then received a message saying that my ucas has been updated but I have seen no signs of change. I even tried their own uni website for application but it just says to check ucas. I’m just panicking because I don’t know if it’s acceptance or rejection. Has anyone else experienced this and how long did it take you to have your ucas updated??
Sometimes if unis makes amendments ‘behind the scenes’ then you receive these notifications even if there’s no decision. It’s nothing to be concerned about.

Just check Hub and your emails (including spam/junk) every now and again. You’ve been lucky to get some quick replies but bear in mind the others might take weeks or months.
Reply 2
Original post by Admit-One
Sometimes if unis makes amendments ‘behind the scenes’ then you receive these notifications even if there’s no decision. It’s nothing to be concerned about.

Just check Hub and your emails (including spam/junk) every now and again. You’ve been lucky to get some quick replies but bear in mind the others might take weeks or months.

Oh that’s so good to hear! I just thought that it was an offer or rejection because it said that my application has been processed. I am just so anxious to hear :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending