The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Readmission

Hi I really want to know how to readmission.
I finished International Year One course before. And my agency told me that I need to check information about readmission for Coventry staff members. I knew someone who worked in Coventry Uni and connected before. But now I am not sure they are still work..
Original post by JJ051800
Hi I really want to know how to readmission.
I finished International Year One course before. And my agency told me that I need to check information about readmission for Coventry staff members. I knew someone who worked in Coventry Uni and connected before. But now I am not sure they are still work..

Hello,

Sorry I don't quite understand your question. As you have finished an International Year One programme, are you looking for entry into the second year of a course? And what course would that be?

Kind regards,
Juzer
Coventry University Student Ambassador
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Hello,

Sorry I don't quite understand your question. As you have finished an International Year One programme, are you looking for entry into the second year of a course? And what course would that be?

Kind regards,
Juzer
Coventry University Student Ambassador

I completed the IY1 course when I was a freshman. At that time, my major was sports management. I was originally supposed to go to the second grade in September 21, but I had to go to the army due to the political situation in Korea. So the person in charge of the school told me that I could go back to the second grade if I had a certificate of completion of the military service and a report card of completing the IY1 course at Oncampus Coventry. I want to know if this point is clear. Because the person in charge who contacted me at that time does not check my email now.
Hello,
I would advise you to speak with our admissions team either by email, through our online forum or calling with us to get an answer as quickly as possible, there you will be able to explain your situation to a member of staff and they will be able to advise you further in terms of what your next steps would be.

I have included the admissions teams contact page below, here you will find a variety of ways in which you can contact them to get the answers that you require.
https://www.coventry.ac.uk/the-university/contact-coventry-university/

Or for faster access; Contact Admissions international team by;
Phone: +44 (0)24 7765 2152
Email: [email protected]

Kind regards and best of luck
Courtney H

Quick Reply

Latest