The Student Room Group

Intermediate Physics Challenge (paper) Mark scheme release date?

When is the mark schemes / answers for this year's intermediate physics challenge released?

Thanks in advance!
Reply 1
Im sure i can get a mark scheme home this friday, no promises
(edited 1 year ago)
What mark did you get?
Reply 3
Original post by themonke
What mark did you get?

I got 20, which is apparently a gold soo I can't complain for no revision! I couldnt get the markscheme unfortunately. btw 24 was easily top 50
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Imran M
I got 20, which is apparently a gold soo I can't complain for no revision! I couldnt get the markscheme unfortunately. btw 24 was easily top 50

Wait, how did you get the boundaries? can I have them please
Reply 5
(Original post by iiLumiinatez)Wait, how did you get the boundaries? can I have them please

Teacher showcased the mark distribution for the challenge, and he told our grades. Should've taken a pic while i had the chance.
Original post by Imran M
(Original post by iiLumiinatez)Wait, how did you get the boundaries? can I have them please

Teacher showcased the mark distribution for the challenge, and he told our grades. Should've taken a pic while i had the chance.

My teacher told me that 26+ was gold and 20+ was silver?
Original post by Chloeddw

Yeah, thats what Im saying. But the other guy said 20 was gold, idk. My teacher can't seem to get the boundaries
Reply 8
Original post by Chloeddw

Yo what??
Reply 9
I apologize for the very very very late response I kinda forgot notifications existed on this website as I was very new...
I got 38, which was a gold (can confirm 26 is the grade boundary I was given)

And I still cant find the mark scheme or my own paper - i swear they say gold award holders can get their papers back somewhere

What mark did you get?
Reply 10
Original post by notSwiftie
I apologize for the very very very late response I kinda forgot notifications existed on this website as I was very new...
I got 38, which was a gold (can confirm 26 is the grade boundary I was given)

And I still cant find the mark scheme or my own paper - i swear they say gold award holders can get their papers back somewhere

38 is really good well done
Reply 11
Thanks!

38 is really good well done

Quick Reply

Latest