The Student Room Group

WJEC GCSE Biology Unit 1 Higher Tier [13th June 2023] Exam Chat

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Amber0796
nope

I literally going to be cramming in the weekend. I still don’t fully understand electromagnetism
Reply 21
Yes,how are you feeling about chemistry? any predictions for the 6 marker?

I don't know but i feel like advantages and disadantages of quarrying limestone might come up as the previous years, limestone topics in the paper haven't included that but i don't know if that'll be a six marker or a normal question
Reply 22
Original post by Studeent60
I don't know but i feel like advantages and disadantages of quarrying limestone might come up as the previous years, limestone topics in the paper haven't included that but i don't know if that'll be a six marker or a normal question

A question about ion exchange might ccome up becacuse last year they asked about washing soda to remove hardness in water
Reply 23
that would be quite a nice 6 marker

Original post by Studeent60
Reply 24
that would be quite a nice 6 marker

yeah some of the ones i've seen are really hard, like random practical methods
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 25
Yes,how are you feeling about chemistry? any predictions for the 6 marker?

Not sure either , but since the 6 marker in bio was in the highest ranked topic , I’m hoping something from there . Just praying it’s not limestone , though I highly doubt because that us bottoming ranked
Reply 26
Original post by Fehh
Not sure either , but since the 6 marker in bio was in the highest ranked topic , I’m hoping something from there . Just praying it’s not limestone , though I highly doubt because that us bottoming ranked

It has often been group 1 with water which is quite a nice question
It could be something abt flame tests or halogen testing maybe?? (also same electromagnetism is gibberish to me lol )
Reply 28
my bio exam went really well (i think) it was a good paper. just not looking forward to chem and physics :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending