Reply 20
Original post by Delusional~
Anyone got the 2022 paper??

It’s on access tuition.com
Original post by shaza_xox
It’s on access tuition.com

thank you so much!
anyone have the examiners report for 2022? thank u :smile:
Any good recommendations for YouTubers to watch for organic questions and content??
Reply 24
Original post by Jacobkelleher21
Any good recommendations for YouTubers to watch for organic questions and content??

Machemguy is nice he’s ocr but really helpful for aqa too!
Reply 25
Original post by dpxtel
Does anyone know (or could someone find out) how many marks worth of Physical chemistry have come up in previous Paper 2's. So I know how much priority I should put on Physical as opposed to Organic

Theres a video exactly about this by easymodeexams :smile:
Reply 26
Original post by Emmaz033
Theres a video exactly about this by easymodeexams :smile:

On YouTube
Reply 28
Who else does biology chemistry and maths 😭 I have no idea how I’m going to cram it all
for the nucleophilic sub reaction with cyanide, should i write the reagents and conditions as KCN in alcohol/ethanoic solution or in alcohol and water? is it the same thing?? this q only allows alcohol and water. Screenshot 2023-06-16 094610.png
Reply 30
how are you guys revising for paper 2
Reply 31
I am just doing past papers and PMT questions mostly... Did anyone do the Primrose Kitten predicted paper for paper 2 and find it hard? I lost so many more marks than usual and it's made me really nervous for the actual exam :frown:
Original post by magd5095
I am just doing past papers and PMT questions mostly... Did anyone do the Primrose Kitten predicted paper for paper 2 and find it hard? I lost so many more marks than usual and it's made me really nervous for the actual exam :frown:

wait could you possibly share it if not its fine :smile:
Original post by no jams
Who else does biology chemistry and maths 😭 I have no idea how I’m going to cram it all

don’t even remind me bro
Original post by magd5095

i honestly wouldnt worry, it doesn't help that her papers are highly off spec and written in such a way that the questions barely outline what you have to do
not representative of an actual a level paper at all
what do you think the main topics I should revise for this Im really struggling with revision
Original post by Rohan007best
what do you think the main topics I should revise for this Im really struggling with revision

with organic it can be literally anything so your best bet it just memorise the entire synthesis sheet and have a good understanding of rate
Reply 37
Can someone please help me with this question? I don't understand why the answer is that
Reply 38
does anyone have a list of the practicals?
Reply 39
Original post by jjj.jjj
does anyone have a list of the practicals?

This was what someone posted earlier, took a ss then!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending