The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
I hate the multiple choice questions on these anyone else literally think they worse than the long answer ones
Original post by jjeeeeeea
I hate the multiple choice questions on these anyone else literally think they worse than the long answer ones

i lose so many marks on the multiple choice and i dont even know how you can get better at them
Reply 62
Original post by malaikax04
i lose so many marks on the multiple choice and i dont even know how you can get better at them

same
Reply 63
I've only just started revision for chem oh no .... !
Reply 64
Original post by annonuy123
I've only just started revision for chem oh no .... !

haven't even started yet lol bio today and psych before thatt
Reply 65
Original post by stefanthestar1
Anyone got any predictions for what will come up guys?

i bought some prediction papers but idk if they would be of any help please tell me if you would like me to drop it
Reply 66
Original post by ishyy123
i bought some prediction papers but idk if they would be of any help please tell me if you would like me to drop it

what website did you get them from? please share if possible!
Reply 67
What do you think is the hardest topic in paper 1? I feel like those ligand substitutions and colours will mess me up. Maybe the Born-haber cycle as well
Reply 68
Does anyone have the 2022 paper 1 and mark scheme?? Lemme know pls
Reply 69
What predictions do you make for the paper 1 chem?

I would say born haber cycles and transition elements for sure

yes pls!
Reply 71
Original post by DS13990609
What do you think is the hardest topic in paper 1? I feel like those ligand substitutions and colours will mess me up. Maybe the Born-haber cycle as well

Genuinely hate the colours so much it is pure memory :frown:

im not a fan of periodicity tbh, i can do it, its just annoying
also, how did you find biology today? :smile: im not too pleased
Reply 73
https://sites.google.com/view/machemguyocra/exam-papers-solutions

MaChemGuy is a really helpful resource for Chemistry revision and he's uploaded his model answers for all the new spec past papers.
Original post by sdwivedi
Does anyone have the 2022 paper 1 and mark scheme?? Lemme know pls
Reply 74
Original post by slayingasavet
im not a fan of periodicity tbh, i can do it, its just annoying
also, how did you find biology today? :smile: im not too pleased

same here, don’t worry you’re not alone!
Reply 75

hi please can you drop them !!!
Reply 76
First of all, thank you for using the document. I'm just tryna help everyone out by mentioning topics that come up over and over again. I'll make Paper 2 and Paper 3 Biology and Chemistry in a few days maybe. Right now I wanna focus on Maths and Bio, which is literally next week. If any of you need help, I'll happily provide you with some. If you want, I can attach a Paper 1 prediction paper from Primrose Kitten for Biology and Chemistry. You don't have to pay me for it, I'll give it for free. Just send me a private message if you want it.
As this is a Chemistry thread, if anyone wants a copy of the 2022 paper 1 chemistry, just let me know. You can use it as a revision resource.

Dilraj

hi can you please drop any documents u have made, I haven't seen any, ty!!!
Reply 77
Does anyone know why the 2020 paper 1 grade boundaries were so low. Did students find the paper difficult or was it because of covid
Reply 78
please share it if you can @ishyy123
Reply 79
has anyone found any predictions?

Latest

Trending

Trending