The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kasoe
I got 6/10 and 7/10 on my mock paper 3 10 markers..could anyone give me some tips on how to structure a 10 marker thanks

Define key terms in the question (if you want to).
Pick out data and analyse it, making 3 points. Make sure to explicitly consider some kind of limitations of the data at some point.
Evaluate.
hiya I just needed to ask something about the answer structures for p3!
for the 15 marker, i know its the same as p1+p2, just making sure theres 2-3 very well developed points, diagrams if possible, etc. does it matter if it's all just macro or micro points? same goes for the 25 marker does it matter say if all points are micro or macro? I watched an econplusdal vid (legend) and he only mentioned about the 25 marker having some elements of both micro and macro but i was just wondering if this applied to the 15m too.

thanks ((:
I think it just depends on the question. 2022 and 2019 both include both micro and macro whilst 2020 is macro and 2021 is micro.
Original post by blushingsakura
hiya I just needed to ask something about the answer structures for p3!
for the 15 marker, i know its the same as p1+p2, just making sure theres 2-3 very well developed points, diagrams if possible, etc. does it matter if it's all just macro or micro points? same goes for the 25 marker does it matter say if all points are micro or macro? I watched an econplusdal vid (legend) and he only mentioned about the 25 marker having some elements of both micro and macro but i was just wondering if this applied to the 15m too.

thanks ((:
Do you guys now how to work this out?
Rgdp per capita if given gdp, inflation and price level. It's q27 from specimen 2014 aqa
How we feeling about mcqs
I am not ready for them
me neither brah

just get a tan and wish yourself good luck
Original post by help.me.pls
How we feeling about mcqs
I am not ready for them
Reply 27
Wish everyone good luck to whatever stuff comes up in the paper
Reply 28
Original post by pk027
is there anyone else who's only going to revise for this on sunday?
i have all my bio and chem exams coming up and need to learn so much content for those that im basically gonna use all my econ paper 1 and 2 revision to get by for paper 3
ive done alot a practice multiple choice tests in the past few weeks and will do another one on sunday and some extra exam technique revision as these questions are little different
but i don't really have enough time for anything other than that :////

No same, I have my maths and bio right after and their the ones I need high grades in so I'm planning to only do some revision tomorrow for econ
Reply 29
Because paper 3 is centered around the extracts does anyone have any quick tips on how to use them properly!? Also are diagrams necessary for the 10 marker and 15 marker? Thank youuu
The extracts contain most of your points - they should guide you a lot more than in paper 1+2

and no, no diagram for 10 marker since it's just a data response with small analysis and evaluation (3 points)

yes, 15 marker is like any other 15 marker - you need 1 diagram at least - 2 diagrams won't hurt though if one point is macro and one is micro

(Original post by Ndidmdk)
Because paper 3 is centered around the extracts does anyone have any quick tips on how to use them properly!? Also are diagrams necessary for the 10 marker and 15 marker? Thank youuu
Reply 31
Original post by chomskylover
The extracts contain most of your points - they should guide you a lot more than in paper 1+2

and no, no diagram for 10 marker since it's just a data response with small analysis and evaluation (3 points)

yes, 15 marker is like any other 15 marker - you need 1 diagram at least - 2 diagrams won't hurt though if one point is macro and one is micro

(Original post by Ndidmdk)

Thank you so much!
Reply 32
Dw we will all do well
Reply 33
Original post by ^MISSF^
No same, I have my maths and bio right after and their the ones I need high grades in so I'm planning to only do some revision tomorrow for econ

good luck !!
Original post by pk027
is there anyone else who's only going to revise for this on sunday?
i have all my bio and chem exams coming up and need to learn so much content for those that im basically gonna use all my econ paper 1 and 2 revision to get by for paper 3
ive done alot a practice multiple choice tests in the past few weeks and will do another one on sunday and some extra exam technique revision as these questions are little different
but i don't really have enough time for anything other than that :////

omg same i do bio and chem too n most of my econ revision is today
Don’t stress it guys i recon it will be alright compared to 20/9 it should be easier
nahhh mate I'm genuinely so scared

these multiple choice questions aren't going well either I'm getting max 23, average like 21 - it's the stupid trick questions and the 'most likely' questions that trip me up

my teacher thinks this years paper 3 will be harder to balance it out but idk - I pray not financial markets
Original post by help.me.pls
Don’t stress it guys i recon it will be alright compared to 20/9 it should be easier
Reply 37
Please tell it’s not likely financial Markets will
Come up for AQA
Original post by Sairlon
Please tell it’s not likely financial Markets will
Come up for AQA

Original post by chomskylover
nahhh mate I'm genuinely so scared

these multiple choice questions aren't going well either I'm getting max 23, average like 21 - it's the stupid trick questions and the 'most likely' questions that trip me up

my teacher thinks this years paper 3 will be harder to balance it out but idk - I pray not financial markets

What's bad about this topic?
it is the dullest topic ever. plus it's not exactly easy. nobody likes it because its so dull
Original post by Talkative Toad
What's bad about this topic?

Latest

Trending

Trending