The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by matt17720
You find the multiple choice unusually hard as well?

yeah, I'm probably gonna lose at least 5 marks compared to past papers
Guys for the 25 marker do you get marked down for not providing one FOR argument. All my arguments were against and suggested diff ways if reducing debt eg increasing taxation. Thoughts?
v and q are fixed i think, so when the money supply expands you get inflationary pressure

I put P and Q I think. Don’t have a clue if it’s right just thought I remembered seeing something about it being stable
Reply 83
Anyone remember the one about circular flow of income? Not sure about that either
Guys did you talk about possible policies in 25 market ?
Reply 85
Original post by trequartista
Guys for the 25 marker do you get marked down for not providing one FOR argument. All my arguments were against and suggested diff ways if reducing debt eg increasing taxation. Thoughts?

Dw I talked about how depreciating cutrency can lead to investors lose confidence and buy less gov bonds and then it’s harder to finance deficit
but that’s deffo wrong lol
Reply 86
I completely titted up my 25 marker. Had 15 mins to write it. And because I know so much about how ****ed the Sri Lankan economy is I just blabbed on about why they seriously need to cut spending because of the current economic crisis I had zero time for any evaluation. Ffs. I found the timings impossible, spend 40 mins on the ******* 10 marker and 15 on the 25. I’m actually baffled at how one is supposed to write the first 10 marker in a normal time frame.
Did you have to talk about policy cause I only did for and against high gov spending and debt
Reply 88
You find the multiple choice unusually hard as well?

Yh thing is some were so easy but some so hard lol like role of OBR was easy for me but i took ages on the carrot one🤣😂
Reply 89
Original post by help.me.pls
Did you have to talk about policy cause I only did for and against high gov spending and debt

I mentioned they could increase taxes at the end but I said that it could burden the poor
Ya same but I didn’t go into detail about policies hopefully we are good then
Reply 91
Original post by MadAlex
I completely titted up my 25 marker. Had 15 mins to write it. And because I know so much about how ****ed the Sri Lankan economy is I just blabbed on about why they seriously need to cut spending because of the current economic crisis I had zero time for any evaluation. Ffs. I found the timings impossible, spend 40 mins on the ******* 10 marker and 15 on the 25. I’m actually baffled at how one is supposed to write the first 10 marker in a normal time frame.

Yh 10 marker took ages and I didn't like the 15 at all. 25 I was writing so fast and still ran out of time. Dw you're not alone I think timings are tough for most people on paper 3
Reading all these comments making me realise how badly I ****ed up💀
Reply 93
Can someone write down all the correct answers for the multiple choice like one by one put the correct answers so I have an idea of my mark
Reply 94
I waffled about the depreciating exchange rate lowering fdi and worsening current acc and then investors losing conf in gov and buying less bonds so they have to cut back spending to restore investor confidence is this right lol
Reply 95
Original post by siviplay22
Can someone write down all the correct answers for the multiple choice like one by one put the correct answers so I have an idea of my mark

The multiple choice was horrendous for me I barely knew which one was the right answer 💀
Reply 96
Original post by JamesBeer
Anyone else just completely run out of time? I took way too long on the multi choice and it messed up the rest of the paper for me

Had had to rush counter point and judgment for 25 Marker. Anyone else spend way to long on 10 marker fml hate that you have to eval.
Reply 97
Original post by 16bhatam
What was the fisher equation one does anyone know? Also comparative advantage was crazyyy

P= MV\Q. V and Q are stable in Monetary theory
Does anyone rmeber the actual question for the 25m was it something like - should governments cut government spending to reduce debt - I read over it so fast so I’m not even sure if what I wrote was right
Reply 99
Did anyone talk in the 25 about how the problem might correct itself as the economy recovers from covid and the gov gets more tax revenue. That was the last line of the extract I think

Latest

Trending

Trending