The Student Room Group
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website

Occupational therapy offers at Ulster University

Hi I’m wondering if anyone has had any offers for occupational therapy at Ulster University yet?
Thanks
Reply 1
Hi! I’ve heard of a couple of people who have offers for OT at Ulster. I got rejected from OT but got into Diagnostic radiography. Did you get the email that explains the phased release of offers? That’s probably why you haven’t heard yet- hope it goes well for you! :smile:
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website
Reply 2
I got the email thank you, I just haven’t heard anything yet so maybe no news is good news, fingers crossed. Have you heard the numbers that are excepted in this year ? That great news about diagnostics, this is my second year applying for OT. The wait !!
Reply 3
ahhh I feel you, the waiting is the absolute worst! this was also my second year applying but I was so happy to get either of my choices so I've firmed radiography! The numbers for this year haven't been finalised which is why they're doing the phased approach, but there were 60-70 places last year for most allied health courses I think, not sure how many applicants there were though...
Reply 4
This was my only choice so I’m really hoping I get it. Thought I would have heard by today ! It must be such a relief to know u have a place. Best of luck with everything and thanks for responding.
Reply 5
I would say no news is probably good news! the absolute deadline is Thursday so you should know by then at the latest! I hope all goes well, and who knows, maybe I'll see you in Magee in September!

Quick Reply

Latest