The Student Room Group

Edexcel A-level Salter's-Nuffield Advanced Biology Papers 1, 2, 3 (9BN0 01-03)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 540
I just feel like I failed
Second to last one was defo SAN because the wave of depolarisation starts there and is conducted. No SAN = no pump. The AVN isn’t triggered.

Last one was just how no blood supply = no oxygen= no aerobic resp = muscles need that to contract ATP whatever
(edited 10 months ago)
Original post by stressyalevel-er
Second to last one was defo SAN because the wave of depolarisation starts there and is conducted. No SAN = no pump. The AVN isn’t triggered.

Last one was just how no blood supply = no oxygen= no aerobic resp = muscles need that to contract ATP whatever

Why would it have anything to do with AVN, AVN controls the ventricles not the atria?
Original post by Sarah__xxx
Why would it have anything to do with AVN, AVN controls the ventricles not the atria?

Yeah I realise. I forgot the Q, I thought I read on this thread about ventricles. I didn’t write that in the exam. I wrote about conducting from SAN, WoD conducting across atria, my bad lmao, the whole of today I’ve been dead after the exam lol
I’ve got such “last exam syndrome” for chem. i just feel so burnt out. Gotta keep this momentum for one more exam. Ah.
You know that sinking feeling in your eyes. And your head feels heavy? Need a good nights sleep I think. No point in trying to do chem, it won’t go in atm
(edited 10 months ago)
Original post by stressyalevel-er
I’ve got such “last exam syndrome” for chem. i just feel so burnt out. Gotta keep this momentum for one more exam. Ah.
You know that sinking feeling in your eyes. And your head feels heavy? Need a good nights sleep I think. No point in trying to do chem, it won’t go in atm

same here but i feel so screwed for chem
you guys I am so anxious that I haven't got a B in biology what do u guys think a B will be???
Hi

Does anybody know how many marks was that graph question to do with effect of substrate concentration on rate ?
Original post by Gullible-top
Hi

Does anybody know how many marks was that graph question to do with effect of substrate concentration on rate ?

3 marks. 1 for drawing the graph, 1 for correct labels, 1 for correct units.
Original post by Gullible-top
Hi

3 marks
Reply 550
Does anyone remember the questions (and if possible answers) that were in the scientific article? I can only remember the ones about adaptations of chloroplast and how simple organic molecules are made.
What were you supposed to right about simple
Organic material question

Original post by Elsiecon
Does anyone remember the questions (and if possible answers) that were in the scientific article? I can only remember the ones about adaptations of chloroplast and how simple organic molecules are made.
Reply 552
Original post by Anonymous744
What were you supposed to right about simple
Organic material question

It was about LIR
Original post by A_sss
It was about LIR

Weren’t u supposed to describe how GALP and GP is synthesised into organic molecules?
Weren’t u supposed to describe how GALP and GP is synthesised into organic molecules?

That’s LIR
That’s LIR

But u have to describe how GALP is made into carbohydrates for example
But u have to describe how GALP is made into carbohydrates for example

Yes, and describing how GALP is turned into carbohydrates is LIR.
Yes, and describing how GALP is turned into carbohydrates is LIR.

Sorry to be annoying. Can you remember the points you wrote?
Reply 558
Original post by kesithan
none of topic 1 came up
topic 4- plant fibres
topic 4-plant mineral defencies
topic 4-plant structure
topic 4-tensile strength
topic 2- cystic fibrosis and genetic screening
topic 2- membranes (membrane permebality)
topic 3-differental gene expression,epigenetics,lac operon
topic 2- transport mechanisms
topic 4-role of zoos
topic 3-protein secretion
topic 3-meiosis
topic 3-fertilisation
topic 4-hardy weinberg
topic 3-cell ultrastructure and microscopes
this is from what i can recall.

is this what did come up or what didnt
Original post by mia.gmia
hi could you share these with me as well please?

Hi could u share this with me since I can’t contact the other person.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending