The Student Room Group

Edexcel A-level Salter's-Nuffield Advanced Biology Papers 1, 2, 3 (9BN0 01-03)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Olivia_questions
pm me for any revision edexcel a resources and article stuff :smile: - old acc ban

hellooo. can i have some resources?
Reply 41
hows everyone studying for paper 1- u just doing past papers?
Reply 42
can i also get resources, pleasee

pmed you!
(edited 10 months ago)
pmed you

Please may I get the resources too :smile:
Reply 44
pmed you!

Hi can I recieve the resources too please thank you
Reply 45
loool olivia giving out the wrong number
Reply 46
Original post by journy
loool olivia giving out the wrong number

thats what i was thinking:confused:
pm me for any revision edexcel a resources and article stuff :smile: - old acc ban

hiya ! can i have some resources too please ? <3
Reply 48
check ur pm again </3 i sent the wrong thing by accident

Can I get it too pls
pmed you!

olivia pleaseeee can you share them with me
Original post by dxnzikat_
i got told the opposite, only asterisk questions need some scientific reasoning and logic and therefore a good structure, most other questions will work fine with bullet points, ESPECIALLY questions on practicals. My teachers said it's been a mix in other years but either way no one method of answering is better than the other.

how have you revised them? i’m really stressing over them i think the best thing is to learn model answers from mark schemes and i know when in doubt just say repeat the experiment and measure a control but i get them mixed up when it comes to acids and stains used etc. also does anyone have any paper predictions? i guess it’s harder to predict a biology paper lol
Reply 51
pmed you!

could i have the resources too please? :smile:
Reply 52

Hi, please could i get the resources too? Thank you!
Reply 53
Original post by allyacademics
how have you revised them? i’m really stressing over them i think the best thing is to learn model answers from mark schemes and i know when in doubt just say repeat the experiment and measure a control but i get them mixed up when it comes to acids and stains used etc. also does anyone have any paper predictions? i guess it’s harder to predict a biology paper lol

i just think its not gonna be photosynthesis heavy, cuz that should appear in paper 3 so im guessing theres gonna be quite a bit of topic 6, plus it is a large topic so they would have different things they could test us on in that one topic. This is just a prediction tho it could be wrong
Original post by stitch_
i just think its not gonna be photosynthesis heavy, cuz that should appear in paper 3 so im guessing theres gonna be quite a bit of topic 6, plus it is a large topic so they would have different things they could test us on in that one topic. This is just a prediction tho it could be wrong

i think topic 6 is relatively short no?
has anyone fully read the scientific article?
could u also send me the resources pls?

yea i made questions from it
Reply 57
Original post by allyacademics
i think topic 6 is relatively short no?

i personally feel like its the longest topic in paper 1 czu theres all of forensics-DNA profiling, succession of insects on bodies, rigor mortis, compost heaps, rate of decomp, post trans, n then theres also the immune response- primary, secondary, humoural, cell mediated, n then the non specific. i dont even think thats all of it tbh
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 58
check ur pm again </3 i sent the wrong thing by accident

Hi, can i have some resources as well pls? Thanks
Original post by stitch_
hows everyone studying for paper 1- u just doing past papers?

im doing content, coz im not 100% secure, esp on y12 stuff, but i havent even finished all years' papers
(edited 10 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending