The Student Room Group

AQA A-Level Politics Paper 2 - 7152/2 7 June 2023 [Exam chat]

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by chomskylover
ye

yeah very possible, going to plan both, we could get a structural on PM relationship with cabinet, lobbying, party make-up etc.

Feel free to DM me and I can send you the document that I made where I'm answering every 9 marker possible really

can you please message me it? my account is not allowed to message anyone so it'll really help please
Reply 21
Messaged you

can you message my insta? dul.lah04
Reply 22
can anyone guide me on how to even answer a comparative theory 9 mark question??
Original post by SoapLover2
can anyone guide me on how to even answer a comparative theory 9 mark question??

Start by defining the theory in a sentence or so. Then, do three points as usual, but be sure to make your points revolve around a similarity or a difference. Examiners are much kinder on the comparative 9 markers because they’re harder and take longer, so you don’t need to go into so much detail!
Reply 24
Would anybody happen to have some good notes? My teacher hasn't been the best in preparing us :/
Would political parties be likely to come up?
Original post by #divatastic#
Would political parties be likely to come up?

As an extract maybe as I don't think there has been one, or a comparative on degree of internal part unity, or maybe finance.
Reply 27
Does anyone have a question bank? school has been useless
Campaign finance question very likely as an extract in my opinion, think party unity for comparative (cultural) 9 marker is possible
Original post by niamh04scott
As an extract maybe as I don't think there has been one, or a comparative on degree of internal part unity, or maybe finance.
Does anyone know where to find example questions? I can't find many online and I'm pretty much making them up at this point lol :smile:
dm me
Original post by n3wmagicwand
Does anyone know where to find example questions? I can't find many online and I'm pretty much making them up at this point lol :smile:
Reply 31

Feel free to DM me and I can send you the document that I made where I'm answering every 9 marker possible really

Can you send me it on Instagram: @br3nt_davidson

Thank you!
Reply 32
ye

yeah very possible, going to plan both, we could get a structural on PM relationship with cabinet, lobbying, party make-up etc.

Do you think you could please share these with me? My instagram is conniegrancaric_
Thanks!
Reply 33
Does anybody have a bank of all possible 9 markers that can come up? I feel planning them guarantees success
Reply 34
ye

can you send them to me please.
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 35
They could, but I think it'd be unlikely. I don't mind them, it's just like any 9 marker (3 paragraphs) with a definition of the said theory at the start. It does feel a bit weird though, realistically they shouldn't be in the exam

my account is new today, so it says I can't DM you yet, is there a social media or something you'd like me to message you on?

Can you please send it to me
Reply 36
for campaign finance, i don't think it would be a source question as last year was on lobbying, so it would be very similar, perhaps a 9 marker?
Original post by mnbi
for campaign finance, i don't think it would be a source question as last year was on lobbying, so it would be very similar, perhaps a 9 marker?

how is lobbying similar to campaign finance? I think it could easily be a source, but yeah maybe a 9 marker on 'Explain and analyse three arguments for limitations upon campaign finance' or 'Explain and analyse three arguments against limitations upon campaign finance'
Reply 38
ye

Hi I’d be so grateful if you could send this to me. My Insta is kemeesha_
(edited 11 months ago)
ye

Hi could send me the document please on insta - xniamhscottx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending