The Student Room Group

AQA A-Level Politics Paper 2 - 7152/2 7 June 2023 [Exam chat]

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by chomskylover
They could, but I think it'd be unlikely. I don't mind them, it's just like any 9 marker (3 paragraphs) with a definition of the said theory at the start. It does feel a bit weird though, realistically they shouldn't be in the exam

my account is new today, so it says I can't DM you yet, is there a social media or something you'd like me to message you on?

ye

yeah very possible, going to plan both, we could get a structural on PM relationship with cabinet, lobbying, party make-up etc.

Feel free to DM me and I can send you the document that I made where I'm answering every 9 marker possible really

would you be able to dm this on twitter?? my handle is the same as my user on here!
Reply 61
seconded. handle: @a_rahmzn
Original post by hollygwill
would you be able to dm this on twitter?? my handle is the same as my user on here!
ye

yeah very possible, going to plan both, we could get a structural on PM relationship with cabinet, lobbying, party make-up etc.

Feel free to DM me and I can send you the document that I made where I'm answering every 9 marker possible really

I know its late, but could i also get this sent to me. Twitter handle is @BDfromtherest, thanks so much
Reply 63
do you think anything on pressure groups will come up considering it came up on Paper 1?
Original post by saskia.jpg
do you think anything on pressure groups will come up considering it came up on Paper 1?

Considering lobbying was the 25 mark extract last year, and it’s already been a comparative 25 marker, I’d be quite surprised.
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 65
Original post by IsMiseGeorge
Considering lobbying was the 25 mark extract last year, and it’s already been a comparative 25 marker, I’d be quite surprised.

I hope not because I cba with the US Pressure groups topic 😭
what topics are you all cancelling out, not prioritising much? like e.g maybe its come up on a past paper
Reply 67
Original post by Aimen.Faisal
what topics are you all cancelling out, not prioritising much? like e.g maybe its come up on a past paper

civil rights and pressure groups are the two i've not spent a lot of time on
Reply 68
ye

could you send it to me if you don't mind? my ig handle is hanad_mcr.
To sum it up for the last 2 days of revision I'm going to prioritise the following topics:

political parties
elections
judiciary/supreme court
financing
cultural theory

Are there any topics to add to this list that you guys suggest I should revise/go over too?
To sum it up for the last 2 days of revision I'm going to prioritise the following topics:

political parties
elections
judiciary/supreme court
financing
cultural theory

Are there any topics to add to this list that you guys suggest I should revise/go over too?

I'd add the constitution just in case its a source
Do we have to know 3 elections like you did in the UK one?

political parties
elections
judiciary/supreme court
financing
cultural theory

I would say structural theory also
Reply 73
On the answer book, can you do say the Section C essay before say one of the 9 markers? Politics was the first time I’ve had to use the answer book so I was pretty confused on Paper 1 because I wanted to do the 25 marker before the extract which I could’ve answered better. I just didn’t know if indicating the question number on the side was enough. What do you think?
Original post by Smalowais
On the answer book, can you do say the Section C essay before say one of the 9 markers? Politics was the first time I’ve had to use the answer book so I was pretty confused on Paper 1 because I wanted to do the 25 marker before the extract which I could’ve answered better. I just didn’t know if indicating the question number on the side was enough. What do you think?

Yes! I literally answered everything back to front and 9 markers last. The number of the question itself is the only indicator they need :smile: I’m pretty sure this is also stated in front of the questions booklet where all fhe instructions are

political parties
elections
judiciary/supreme court
financing
cultural theory

I'd suggest executive
Reply 76
ye

do you mind sending this to me please? i’ve done a similar bank if you’re interesting, just stressing my evidence isn’t good enough :frown: instagram is _hannahchester
Reply 77
ye

Could you send me them pls twitter : @JessicaMaflaGil
Would anyone like a document summarising each topic of US Politics?
Original post by dylanjack21
Would anyone like a document summarising each topic of US Politics?

Is it free?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending