The Student Room Group

Edexcel A Level Politics Paper 3B (9PL0 3B) -16th June 2023 [Exam Chat]

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
am i the only one that found it meh, i was revising china as a super power, regional bodies such a Arab league and AU and none of that came up ffs
Reply 101
I found it good, did 1a, 3a and 3c and managed to include examples and revised a lot of the topics that came up. Overall I think this was quite good, a little better in this one than 1/2 for me tbh
Those third 2 questions were beautiful (even if i think i messed up Q2 from wordiness), 3a was literally amazing but 3b and 3c... i struggled to think of 3 points i chose b in the end
Reply 103
Original post by Stalluhn
I found it good, did 1a, 3a and 3c and managed to include examples and revised a lot of the topics that came up. Overall I think this was quite good, a little better in this one than 1/2 for me tbh

same that enviroment question was beautiful
I found it quite good too tbh I did 3a and 3b and the autocratic/democratic states question so hopefully it went well. Couldn’t remember a thing about the ICC and ICJ though so I’m lucky the other question came up!
Reply 105
Original post by Acetylcholinefan
Those third 2 questions were beautiful (even if i think i messed up Q2 from wordiness), 3a was literally amazing but 3b and 3c... i struggled to think of 3 points i chose b in the end

same for me, didn’t know anything about UN environment kicking myself bc i had a plan for it but assumed it wouldn’t come up - there was way too much to remember… and no regionalism 🥲
Reply 106
did anyone else struggle with timing in politics… i didn’t completely finish any of the papers ngl, got the main bulk of it done but missed conclusions in some qs and in each paper i didn’t finish my last question only 1-2 paragraphs and a intro i’d say i only completed 80-90% of each paper… my points were good though
Original post by sglelfe
did anyone else struggle with timing in politics… i didn’t completely finish any of the papers ngl, got the main bulk of it done but missed conclusions in some qs and in each paper i didn’t finish my last question only 1-2 paragraphs and a intro i’d say i only completed 80-90% of each paper… my points were good though

i was the exact same but i’ve always struggled with timing no matter how many practice questions id done lol
Reply 108
Original post by katie2675
i was the exact same but i’ve always struggled with timing no matter how many practice questions id done lol

glad to hear it low-key😭 i’m not alone - but same i’ve done loads of essays it just never works for me i don’t think i’d ever be able to complete any politics exam in 2 hours… unless it’s so bad idk what to write 💀
Reply 109
Original post by Stalluhn

you did the exact same as me

The essay were easy if you actually analysed it
Reply 110
Original post by sglelfe

my timing was so badd coss my essays were so good and detailed and my 12 markers were just random words on a paper
yea paper 3 was good. i had 25 mins to write the final essay and my hand was aching. (btw i have extra time)
What were the questions on this paper?
Original post by Pwca
Hey everyone :smile: How did you find the exam?

A-level Politics

dftjudf
Original post by Friendlyghostboi
What were the questions on this paper?
how was your mock

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending