The Student Room Group

AQA Geography Paper3

Guys, who can explain Paper 3. What is fieldwork? We never did this at school
Original post by Renata912755
Guys, who can explain Paper 3. What is fieldwork? We never did this at school

did you not go out of school on two occasions and conduct research on issues, one physical and one human?
What exam board are you doing?
Original post by Uni_student3132
What exam board are you doing?

the title says AQA…
Original post by illegallylexi
the title says AQA…

Correct. Good observation skills. Well done!

(Totally not hiding the fact I read the title multiple times and still missed that...)
Correct. Good observation skills. Well done!

(Totally not hiding the fact I read the title multiple times and still missed that...)

(sorry if my comment sounded passive-aggressive i didn’t mean it like that)
(sorry if my comment sounded passive-aggressive i didn’t mean it like that)

No worries. My own fault for somehow missing it :smile:

And to the OP, paper 3 is about fieldwork (some general questions and then some about your own fieldwork) and also a pre-release booklet you should have already got by now.
No worries. My own fault for somehow missing it :smile:

And to the OP, paper 3 is about fieldwork (some general questions and then some about your own fieldwork) and also a pre-release booklet you should have already got by now.

yeah but apparently they haven’t done fieldwork

i mean they could make **** up before hand or i could give them a base for something they could go out and do, if that’s allowed
yeah but apparently they haven’t done fieldwork

i mean they could make **** up before hand or i could give them a base for something they could go out and do, if that’s allowed

I'm a bit more worried if they don't know about the pre-release booklet either. Has their school told them absolutely nothing about this exam?
I'm a bit more worried if they don't know about the pre-release booklet either. Has their school told them absolutely nothing about this exam?

honestly the pre release thing you can just not revise and just gather the answers in the exam, and you get given a fresh copy

the fieldwork is more concerning
Reply 10
did you not go out of school on two occasions and conduct research on issues, one physical and one human?

no/ human- is it to pester on the street with questions?
Reply 11
human- is it to pester on the street with questions? No
(edited 10 months ago)
Original post by Renata912755
no/ human- is it to pester on the street with questions?

yeah that’s what i did
Reply 13
yeah that’s what i did

what exactly are the questions because my schools been given no guidence we went on the trips and we saw the handout but thats about it
Original post by nejjjwww
what exactly are the questions because my schools been given no guidence we went on the trips and we saw the handout but thats about it

mine was about a recent development in my city and how people felt about it, we asked questions about the city and the recent development

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending