The Student Room Group

Nea help

. I am currently working on my AQA A-Level Geography NEA (Non-Exam Assessment) and am committed to achieving top marks in this assessment. I am reaching out to seek your expert guidance and recommendations for resources or strategies that can help me excel in this endeavor. Specifically, I would appreciate your insights on key areas of focus that are essential for achieving top marks in the NEA, recommended resources or reading materials that can enhance my research and analysis, strategies for effective data collection, analysis, and presentation, any exemplar materials or past successful NEA projects that I can refer to as examples, and your advice on how to meet and exceed the AQA assessment criteria. Your expertise and guidance are invaluable to me, and I am eager to learn and improve my skills in geography. Any recommendations or insights you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your support, and I look forward to your response.
Original post by Zawarsoooo
. I am currently working on my AQA A-Level Geography NEA (Non-Exam Assessment) and am committed to achieving top marks in this assessment. I am reaching out to seek your expert guidance and recommendations for resources or strategies that can help me excel in this endeavor. Specifically, I would appreciate your insights on key areas of focus that are essential for achieving top marks in the NEA, recommended resources or reading materials that can enhance my research and analysis, strategies for effective data collection, analysis, and presentation, any exemplar materials or past successful NEA projects that I can refer to as examples, and your advice on how to meet and exceed the AQA assessment criteria. Your expertise and guidance are invaluable to me, and I am eager to learn and improve my skills in geography. Any recommendations or insights you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your support, and I look forward to your response.

Hello, it's good to see that you're so eager to get top marks! I got full marks in my Nea in 2023 and although I did Edexcel, I have made videos on the Nea that may help you here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCe6pJKkSJLs0f7mo-4HEDw. I also have a business email ([email protected]) where I will be able to answer some of your questions if needed!
Reply 2
Original post by Zawarsoooo

Hi, I’m doing AQA Geography with the NEA as well. On the AQA website, there’s a very good example of an NEA on the available resources. It achieved 60 (full) marks. It’s on human geography, which may not be fully applicable, but it helps to guide you on how you should format your NEA and what information you should include.

If you can access the, Geo Factsheets and Geography Review are useful for the introduction/hypotheses rationale.
Reply 3
Original post by physicsisbad12
Hello, it's good to see that you're so eager to get top marks! I got full marks in my Nea in 2023 and although I did Edexcel, I have made videos on the Nea that may help you here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCe6pJKkSJLs0f7mo-4HEDw. I also have a business email ([email protected]) where I will be able to answer some of your questions if needed!

That’s fantastic to hear that you achieved full marks in your NEA, and thank you for sharing your resources! I appreciate your willingness to help, and I’ll definitely check out your YouTube channel for valuable insights. If I have any questions along the way, I’ll be sure to reach out to your business email. Your support is greatly appreciated, and I’m looking forward to learning from your experiences. Thanks again!
Reply 4
Original post by Esisaxis
Hi, I’m doing AQA Geography with the NEA as well. On the AQA website, there’s a very good example of an NEA on the available resources. It achieved 60 (full) marks. It’s on human geography, which may not be fully applicable, but it helps to guide you on how you should format your NEA and what information you should include.

If you can access the, Geo Factsheets and Geography Review are useful for the introduction/hypotheses rationale.

Hello! Thank you for sharing this helpful information. I’ll definitely check out the example NEA on the AQA website, as it could provide valuable insights into formatting and content. Even if it’s on human geography, the structure and approach can still be instructive. I’ll also explore Geo Factsheets and Geography Review for additional resources related to the introduction and hypotheses rationale. Your guidance is much appreciated, and I’m eager to make the most of these resources for my AQA Geography NEA.
Original post by Esisaxis

Hello - how and where do you access these ? Thank you x
Original post by physicsisbad12

Great that you are using some of your time to assist others, that is very kind!
Reply 7
Original post by ilovelemons
Hello - how and where do you access these ? Thank you x

I access Geo Factsheets physically, I’m not sure where they are online.

Geography Review is available online, but the full articles require a subscription. My college had one, but it still didn’t work for me, so you might have no luck..

The AQA examples can be found by searching up “A-level geography aqa nea resources” and it’s the first result for me.
(edited 6 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending