The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Scholarships for international students

What are the scholarships that international students can apply for?
How can I apply for them if I have an unconditional offer to study a master's course?
NB: I need the scholarship before going to the embassy.
Hi, that's really good that you have an offer. You should email the university directly and ask them for what they have as it varies based on the course you are doing and the university. For example, all courses can get scholarships except for med/dentistry usually. There would usually be an application for scholarships and ask the uni soon! Hope this helps!
Original post by ay_10
How can I apply for them if I have an unconditional offer to study a master's course?
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Original post by ay_10

Hi @ay_10

Here is a link to the webpage telling you about the scholarships available at BCU: https://www.bcu.ac.uk/student-info/finance-and-money-matters/financial-support/scholarships

As the above post also states, it might be worth getting in touch with the admissions team to see if there are any other schemes you can apply for as an international student. Here is the email address for international admissions: [email protected]
I would advise you to send them an email to see if there are any more scholarships you can apply for.

Hope this helps
Emily
Student Ambassador at BCU

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending