The Student Room Group

Energy engineering course

Hello everyone
Can someone help me to find out the universities offering masters in energy engineering with scholarships for international student?
Thank You
Hi @Junaid ali007 ,
De Montfort University offers a MSc Energy Engineering course that runs for 16 months starting in either January or September.
We offer country specific fee discounts and scholarships to international students. I am currently an undergraduate student studying energy engineering and I have received a Sub Saharan fee discount at the start of my course. The scholarships and discounts do not cover all finances but it does help towards affording the international fees.

We are based in Leicester which is one of the most affordable cities to live in as a student and the university offers many part time work opportunities to students through Uni Temps. You would be able to sustain yourself while you are a student and possibly start to pay off some of the remaining fee's after you have paid your deposit. I would advise you to do some more research, as not many universities offer Energy engineering let alone scholarships that cover all finances.

Have a look at our website for more information and good luck with your future studies !

Cece
De Montfort University
Energy Engineering Student
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by De Montfort University
Hi @Junaid ali007 ,
De Montfort University offers a MSc Energy Engineering course that runs for 16 months starting in either January or September.
We offer country specific fee discounts and scholarships to international students. I am currently an undergraduate student studying energy engineering and I have received a Sub Saharan fee discount at the start of my course. The scholarships and discounts do not cover all finances but it does help towards affording the international fees.

We are based in Leicester which is one of the most affordable cities to live in as a student and the university offers many part time work opportunities to students through Uni Temps. You would be able to sustain yourself while you are a student and possibly start to pay off some of the remaining fee's after you have paid your deposit. I would advise you to do some more research, as not many universities offer Energy engineering let alone scholarships that cover all finances.

Have a look at our website for more information and good luck with your future studies !

Cece
De Montfort University

Thank you Cece for the information. I will definitely apply to Montfort uni as it is offering my deisred course but
Could you please share some more uni's ( If there are), so i can explore them too.
Regards
Junaid Ali
Hi Junaid , I'm happy to hear that you will be applying to DMU . If you need any assistance with your application please feel free to reach out to our Enquiries Team ( T) 0116 257 7000 ( E) [email protected] .
I cannot confirm if these universities offer scholarships for international students but they do offer the course you are interested in:
- University of East Anglia
- University of Hull
- University of Sheffield offers Environmental and Energy Engineering
- University of Nottingham offer Sustainable and Energy Engineering
-Kingston University offers Renewable Energy Engineering
I would suggest that you thoroughly research each university as each course differs slightly in terms of the content covered hence the variations in the course titles. Good luck on your search and I hope this helps.

Cece
De Montfort University

Original post by Junaid ali007
Thank you Cece for the information. I will definitely apply to Montfort uni as it is offering my deisred course but
Could you please share some more uni's ( If there are), so i can explore them too.
Regards
Junaid Ali
Reply 4
Dear CECE

I appreciate your valuable time and support.

Will definitely remain in contact with you regarding my application process.

Thank you again

Regards:
Junaid Ali

Quick Reply

Latest