The Student Room Group

Leicester student roost tenancy takeover

Does anyone want to take over a tenancy agreement for a bronze studio at upperton Road, Leicester. It is a student roost accom with a 44 week contract starting form the 02/09/2023. The rent is £158 a week and no deposit is needed. If you're looking for a studio or you know someone who is and this contract sounds okay to you, let me know. I've had to change unis and need someone to take over the tenancy.
Original post by Santi20
Does anyone want to take over a tenancy agreement for a bronze studio at upperton Road, Leicester. It is a student roost accom with a 44 week contract starting form the 02/09/2023. The rent is £158 a week and no deposit is needed. If you're looking for a studio or you know someone who is and this contract sounds okay to you, let me know. I've had to change unis and need someone to take over the tenancy.

Hi all,
If anybody has any questions about Student Roost in Leicester, feel free to drop me a message and I'll be happy to assist.

- Sophie
Reply 2
Hi, i am also looking for someone to takeover my tenancy. Its a Gold Studio at Upperton Road in Leicester, its very urgent. Could you please help me. 44 weeks, 166 per week
Reply 3
is this still available
Original post by manaldhora
Hi, i am also looking for someone to takeover my tenancy. Its a Gold Studio at Upperton Road in Leicester, its very urgent. Could you please help me. 44 weeks, 166 per week
Reply 4
Original post by amwansa
is this still available

hi i have a tenancy takeover available
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7393813
Reply 5
Original post by Santi20

hey is this still available
Reply 6
Original post by amwansa

mine is !!
Original post by amwansa

Heyyy, are you still looking for a room? I have a student acomm available for takeover in Leicester.

It’s a Bronze Ensuite in Merlin Heights. It’s a 10 minute walk from DMU and it’s only £133 pw! It’s a very pretty acomm, it’s just that I’ve found elsewhere with my friends. If you’d like any more details, feel free to reply! It’s also a 44 week contract.
Reply 8
Original post by Santi20

Still available?
Original post by vicky9908
Still available?

I have a studio flat on upperton road

I am currently renting a flat at 22 Upperton road through the student hive.

It’s a ground floor studio flat with an en-suite and all bills included.

It’s £803 a month and ready for someone to move in from next week. Please message me for more information
Reply 10
Original post by Santi20

Hi. I am interested! Please message me
Reply 11
Original post by Student1238”
I have a studio flat on upperton road

I am currently renting a flat at 22 Upperton road through the student hive.

It’s a ground floor studio flat with an en-suite and all bills included.

It’s £803 a month and ready for someone to move in from next week. Please message me for more information

Also interested! Please message me
Reply 12
Hi, I have a tenancy take over for a gold studio room. It’s £175 per week all bills included. The lease date is until September. It’s in the summit, LE2 7JD. And is only a 5 minute walk to the DMU Campus
Has its own kitchen and bathroom
STUDENTS ONLY
Reply 13
Original post by OPA9
Also interested! Please message me

Hi, I have a tenancy take over for a gold studio room. It’s £175 per week all bills included. The lease date is until September. It’s in the summit, LE2 7JD. And is only a 5 minute walk to the DMU Campus
Has its own kitchen and bathroom
STUDENTS ONLY

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending