The Student Room Group

Glasgow Caledonian - Computing Science

Hi there, I've been accepted into GCU starting this September for the BSc Computing Science degree. Most of the GCU threads I've seen are nursing related, is anyone else doing Computing Science or will I be all by myself? 😀
Original post by Foxlea
Hi there, I've been accepted into GCU starting this September for the BSc Computing Science degree. Most of the GCU threads I've seen are nursing related, is anyone else doing Computing Science or will I be all by myself? 😀

Hiya! I'm also going to GCU doing Computer science, I've also seen all the nursing related threads : D Have you joined the Facebook group the Uni has set up? You should've got an email for it ? -Blue
Reply 2
Original post by Bluenightshade18
Hiya! I'm also going to GCU doing Computer science, I've also seen all the nursing related threads : D Have you joined the Facebook group the Uni has set up? You should've got an email for it ? -Blue

Hi, glad I'm not alone after all!

I don't think I've had an email about the Facebook group. I only applied for the course in June so my acceptance came through a couple of weeks ago, was the email sent out before then? Can you tell me the name of the group and I'll have a look?
Original post by Foxlea
Hi, glad I'm not alone after all!

I don't think I've had an email about the Facebook group. I only applied for the course in June so my acceptance came through a couple of weeks ago, was the email sent out before then? Can you tell me the name of the group and I'll have a look?

Hiya! Yeh the email was sent to me on May 4th (Insert star wars reference here) It said its exclusive to offer holders? So it could be in your emails' spam folder? Its called "GCU School of Computing, Engineering and Built Environment 2023" Like nothing really happens on there much but it does provide like little videos and stuff about what at offer at the Uni! Which is wicked, legit haven't spoken to anyone else about going to GCU really nice knowing I'm not the only one lol. -Blue
Reply 4
Original post by Bluenightshade18
Hiya! Yeh the email was sent to me on May 4th (Insert star wars reference here) It said its exclusive to offer holders? So it could be in your emails' spam folder? Its called "GCU School of Computing, Engineering and Built Environment 2023" Like nothing really happens on there much but it does provide like little videos and stuff about what at offer at the Uni! Which is wicked, legit haven't spoken to anyone else about going to GCU really nice knowing I'm not the only one lol. -Blue

Thanks for that, see you in September 👍

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending