The Student Room Group
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University

Glasgow Caledonian University- CDC and CAS

So I paid my 4K £ deposit on the 02/08/2023, the university received it on the 04/08/2023. Although they are supposed to inform me that they received it - I had to basically force out that confirmation myself by phoning and emailing various departments.

I’m applying from Germany and obviously still need a CDC. That’s the CAS Data Check, it’s said to take max 3-4 weeks and after they receive the data check that they send me to fill out I should get my CAS issued within 1-2 weeks.

The last date of issue of a CAS will be the 25/08/2023. That’s in 11 working days.

What can I expect? I am stressing out about this whole process.
Original post by Tomie-enjoyer
So I paid my 4K £ deposit on the 02/08/2023, the university received it on the 04/08/2023. Although they are supposed to inform me that they received it - I had to basically force out that confirmation myself by phoning and emailing various departments.

I’m applying from Germany and obviously still need a CDC. That’s the CAS Data Check, it’s said to take max 3-4 weeks and after they receive the data check that they send me to fill out I should get my CAS issued within 1-2 weeks.

The last date of issue of a CAS will be the 25/08/2023. That’s in 11 working days.

What can I expect? I am stressing out about this whole process.

Hi, I don't know but the whole process of GCU is confusing for me. I have applied for masters program and already met all the entry requirements but still I didn't get any updates.. at first there wasn't any update so I contacted them then firstly they sent me an email stating that they are sorry for the delay but they will offer me a place asap and they will give me time to deposit payment. Now they are just telling me to wait from last month..it's august now.. the admission process is really stressful.
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I don't know but the whole process of GCU is confusing for me. I have applied for masters program and already met all the entry requirements but still I didn't get any updates.. at first there wasn't any update so I contacted them then firstly they sent me an email stating that they are sorry for the delay but they will offer me a place asap and they will give me time to deposit payment. Now they are just telling me to wait from last month..it's august now.. the admission process is really stressful.

I’m so sorry that they are so much behind! I basically had to force out a confirmation of payment unfortunately last week. Today I got my CDC but I had to pretty much force that out of them as well.

I suggest to keep emailing them! That’s what I did and will continue to do. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!
Original post by Tomie-enjoyer
I’m so sorry that they are so much behind! I basically had to force out a confirmation of payment unfortunately last week. Today I got my CDC but I had to pretty much force that out of them as well.

I suggest to keep emailing them! That’s what I did and will continue to do. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Yaah, I am already doing this. Oh! Thank you.. wish you the all the best!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending