The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

UWE Accom - Wanna swap your Frenchay accom for city based Phoenix Court?

I've been allocated accommodation at Phoenix Court (not my 1st choice). Whilst it seems lively as its in the city, my course is at Frenchay and I'd rather stay on campus. I'm told I can change if I find someone who wants to swap their Frenchay room for Phoenix room.
Original post by Anonymous
I've been allocated accommodation at Phoenix Court (not my 1st choice). Whilst it seems lively as its in the city, my course is at Frenchay and I'd rather stay on campus. I'm told I can change if I find someone who wants to swap their Frenchay room for Phoenix room.

Hi anonymous,

We hope that you can find someone to swap with if you feel you'd be more comfortable at Frenchay. However, if it doesn't work out, there are lots of benefits to being in the city centre! There are great bus links between the centre and Frenchay campus, and as you've mentioned, the centre of Bristol has a great buzz and lots of interesting places to check out.

If you have any questions let us know.

Best wishes,

Tori
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by UWE Official Rep
Hi anonymous,

We hope that you can find someone to swap with if you feel you'd be more comfortable at Frenchay. However, if it doesn't work out, there are lots of benefits to being in the city centre! There are great bus links between the centre and Frenchay campus, and as you've mentioned, the centre of Bristol has a great buzz and lots of interesting places to check out.

If you have any questions let us know.

Best wishes,

Tori

Thanks Tori - Yeh, from what I've read and heard, there's definitely a good vibe about Phoenix Court and plenty of benefits of staying close to the city.

I was just a bit worried about travelling to/from Frenchay and wondered if there were students whose courses were based in the city campuses and their accommodation at Frenchay and fancied a swap :smile: . Looking forward to Uni life either way.. Thanks again for your reply.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending